[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

Hi GGG,

I played for several hours last night (lots of maps) and I didn't have a single crash!

I have been playing since release and have usually seen multiple crashes a day so I wanted to thank you for addressing the crashes.

Kind regards,
i had a crash about 1 hour into playing after this patch on my lvl 87 on HC in delve and RIP cheers.
Even after this update the problem with the ''x'' button is still present. Yes they fixed flame dash double cast with single press but the problem with the ''x'' is still here. I really hope the developers will address this issue soon because the game is unplayable. I haven't played for almost a month. And I won't play until the bug is fixed.
Picking up loot is so damn annoying now... Doesnt work half the time.

And all the countless times I've died because of desync...

Last league was much more fun...

PLEASE get this game working again... It's been unbearable since league start, just not fun anymore.

:(
I went crash-free for the entirety of yesterday's play time. The only nuisance is the 'X' button bug. I am still casting the skill I have assigned there when picking up loot, opening doors, entering portals, etc.
"
Even after this update the problem with the ''x'' button is still present. Yes they fixed flame dash double cast with single press but the problem with the ''x'' is still here. I really hope the developers will address this issue soon because the game is unplayable. I haven't played for almost a month. And I won't play until the bug is fixed.

Um, no the flame dash double casting shit isnt fixed. Stop throwing out false claims if you dont know. People are trying to give feedback to get this ACTUALLY fixed, thanks
It's almost like no one actually tests the updates at ggg. Atm game gets slighty worse with each "update".

Maybe more people working on fixing the game, and less people making reskin mtx's.

"
It's almost like no one actually tests the updates at ggg. Atm game gets slighty worse with each "update".

Maybe more people working on fixing the game, and less people making reskin mtx's.

It isn't a matter of how many people are working on the game. It's a matter of how long the soak period is for QA. The recent patches shows that it's remarkably short and needs to be longer. However, you can't just fix a game by throwing people (or money) at it. Quantity does not equate to quality. Quality comes from better QA.

I have the sinking feeling GGG's kind of stretched thin right now. Consoles are new to them, and it shows in the sheer number of crashes and fixes that turn out to not be fixes (see: X/A button firing off abilities when looting/interacting with objects despite us being told that button is now usable again).

FWIW, it's a near certainty that their art team is separate from their dev team. Most devs don't do the artwork, they do the code that makes the artwork...work.

I may get uppity with GGG regarding the repeated mistakes along the same lines, but I'm also even handed in that when we're wrong, I back them.

You don't want more people working on the game, you want more quality assurance so that the game that they do make has the spit and polish you're looking for.
This patch has fixed the crashing issue for me at least but lagg is still a big issue. All of sudden my hits dont register anymore so my life leach is becomes zero, but the enemies hits still register on me so i die(or get rubber banded to the previous room).
"
jake1245 wrote:
This patch has fixed the crashing issue for me at least but lagg is still a big issue. All of sudden my hits dont register anymore so my life leach is becomes zero, but the enemies hits still register on me so i die(or get rubber banded to the previous room).

Yeah, that's desync. It's gotten much worse since the latest patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info