Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

"
HDTanel wrote:
Do you really need a 2H? And why Hits Cannot be Evaded when just a few nodes of Accuracy gives you 100% hit chance..

I'm using a 2H with Hits Can't Be Evaded because of the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel and it's Blind drawback - The video explains this briefly as well :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
how about impale and rt ?? is good for eq be cuz i hate cyclone some time desyn and miss ??
Last edited by Kentuckyss on Jul 1, 2019, 11:11:17 AM
"
Jacobism wrote:
"
Surfinn wrote:
Sorry if it's been answered but..

I noticed that for the budget version, if you drop pride and bring precision up to lvl 20, PoB DPS goes up significantly. Is there a reason to be using only lvl 2 precision and high level pride (without a GG fleshripper)? Thanks for this build and the guide.

Yes, the reason being that the higher level Precision is, the more mana it costs - I'm just using it at level 2 for that nice little bonus to crit + the fact I'm using a precision Watcher's Eye :-)

I'm referring to your budget version (no watcher's eye). In your PoB, if I disable Pride and change Precision from 2 to 20, I see a whopping 200k damage increase (670k to 870k). I personally gain about 50k DPS by making this switch (also much more mana)

Is there a reason for the way you have it set up, for low budget?

Thanks
Last edited by Surfinn on Jul 1, 2019, 10:37:11 PM
"
Surfinn wrote:
"
Jacobism wrote:
"
Surfinn wrote:
Sorry if it's been answered but..

I noticed that for the budget version, if you drop pride and bring precision up to lvl 20, PoB DPS goes up significantly. Is there a reason to be using only lvl 2 precision and high level pride (without a GG fleshripper)? Thanks for this build and the guide.

Yes, the reason being that the higher level Precision is, the more mana it costs - I'm just using it at level 2 for that nice little bonus to crit + the fact I'm using a precision Watcher's Eye :-)

I'm referring to your budget version (no watcher's eye). In your PoB, if I disable Pride and change Precision from 2 to 20, I see a whopping 200k damage increase (670k to 870k). I personally gain about 50k DPS by making this switch (also much more mana)

Is there a reason for the way you have it set up, for low budget?

Thanks

Well, the reason is still that precision would take up too much mana, as you're running the other auras as well.

But! You made me realize a HUGE mistake in the budget version - I completely forgot about not using a "Hits Can't Be Evaded" axe - Therefore, I had no accuracy on rings/gloves - This is very important, as the build previously was lacking a lot of hit chance/dps - This has now been fixed, so thanks for that!
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
I've always wanted to try EQ and looking at this it does look good, but as Zerker how squishy are you?
So I took a riff on your initial posting. I am typically a HC player so I prefer my characters pretty durable.

Some ideas if you want to incorporate them into your build guide.
-Use a Kaom's Heart + Soul tether. This gives me about 7500 effective life pool and slayer overleech.
-Picked up Vaal pact since I am now using the belt.

-EQ has such a massive single hit stuns are very common. So I picked up stun mastery and this gives me full endurance charges while mapping which is a huge QOL since I dont have to pay attention to leap slam into packs. This also frees up gem slots that are very tight with the Kaoms Heart. (Fantastic for those who prefer running builds. We are speedy since Rage gives us movement speed)

-Picked up some temple mod boots with attack dodge chance, plan on getting the additional dodge chance enchant on them.

-I also plan on Crafting a 9 Extra Phys taken, Phys Taken as Fire, Increased Fortify Effect helmet to add some extra mitigation.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jul 2, 2019, 12:58:54 PM
Helmet is done, took some divines but the rolls are pretty good.

Awesome Stuff, i cant seem to get the last tree to work though FeelsBadMan :( you think it can be updated on your part ? MonkaHmm
could you not just take fully upgraded rakalesh patheon for the "cannot be blinded" and save yourself the 3ex "hits cant be evade" craft?

unless rakalesh wont override the timeless jewel?
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
could you not just take fully upgraded rakalesh patheon for the "cannot be blinded" and save yourself the 3ex "hits cant be evade" craft?

unless rakalesh wont override the timeless jewel?

can anyone confirm this?
Last edited by biggunndunn on Jul 4, 2019, 1:47:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info