[3.7] The Human Blender - Double Malice Ice Nova w/ Avatar Of Fire!

I I have a doubt, in the talent tree some points go to elemental damage, isn't our damage ice and fire?
"
abnerrubini wrote:
I I have a doubt, in the talent tree some points go to elemental damage, isn't our damage ice and fire?

Elemental damage are Cold, Fire and Lightning. So it does take advantage of this build and of course, depending on your passive trees. The closest, the better, more points can be fully used in a better way.

@OP Thank you for your reply! And heck yeah T15/16 is super easy. This build is still viable in this league tho. Maybe I will try to do the Herald Stacking Later on xD.
POG POG POG
Last edited by Hadiess on Apr 1, 2020, 4:48:07 AM
I know this build is old, so I dunno what's changed, what's just kind of "wrong," or what I might not be getting. But...

Why the "need" for multiple projectiles on Frostbolt??? Doesn't really make sense to me. You attack so fast, even at much slower speeds than this guide, that there will always be multiple Frostbolts on your target for two Ice Novas to spawn from.

And it shouldn't really "help with clear" lol, because your own body is plenty clear speed enough with a Quicksilver (especially of Adrenaline, and especially if you have the luxury of move speed on your actual gear).

Doesn't make sense to me.
Hey, could u upgrade this build to current patch? :) i love this build and had it very long time so if theres any upgradeable, let me know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info