3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Meitzen wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the guide. As soon as i was the build i went "man, it's been some time since i leveled with oni". All is going pretty smooth up until now. I have a question, though:

Would it be a good thing to drop CWDT all together, and move some gems arounds so we have:

Flesh and Stone - Maim Support - Vaal ancestral Warchief - Berserk

Herald of Ash - Herald of Purity - Blood and Sand - Steelskin ?

Seems like Flesh and Stone and Maim interact with one another, would be a good damage boost, or is it too much of a hassle for minor returns?

If you want to manually cast Steelskin then go ahead but i wouldn't recommend that at all for the damage gain you probably won't even notice.
"
"
Meitzen wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the guide. As soon as i was the build i went "man, it's been some time since i leveled with oni". All is going pretty smooth up until now. I have a question, though:

Would it be a good thing to drop CWDT all together, and move some gems arounds so we have:

Flesh and Stone - Maim Support - Vaal ancestral Warchief - Berserk

Herald of Ash - Herald of Purity - Blood and Sand - Steelskin ?

Seems like Flesh and Stone and Maim interact with one another, would be a good damage boost, or is it too much of a hassle for minor returns?

If you want to manually cast Steelskin then go ahead but i wouldn't recommend that at all for the damage gain you probably won't even notice.

I see, thanks for the answer man! Still getting the hang of things!
I just bought the required items now. Switching over from afhacks phy cyclone build. Was at a point where every upgrade was like 15+exalts and wasn't satisfied with dmg and survivability. This one seems more promising I'll leave feed back after a couple of days.

Also do you have any suggestions for upgrading gear or other skill combos you are trying out?
Also what do you thing about retch belt or stygian belt?
"
Musixs wrote:
I just bought the required items now. Switching over from afhacks phy cyclone build. Was at a point where every upgrade was like 15+exalts and wasn't satisfied with dmg and survivability. This one seems more promising I'll leave feed back after a couple of days.

Also do you have any suggestions for upgrading gear or other skill combos you are trying out?

Basically just try to get as close to my items from the guide. Daresso's Salute is also the good choice for the amulet. The Retch belt is kinda ok if you can cap your resistances. With these 2 uniques you will be faster but with lower life than mine, keep that in mind.
If you want to go full potato build use Abyssus but i'm not doing it. All videos are with Starkonja's Head.
You don't need to upgrade anything more than in guide. It would be expensive and not worth it... Keep it simple and cheap :)

Watching your rage and timing it for Berserk is important! If you come to Minotaur with 0 rage and can't use Berserk don't expect to shred him.

While mapping you can use Pulverize in the 6L instead of Fortify for more area and swap Fortify with Endurance charge on melee stun.

Get a level or two more...

Hope this helps :)

HF
Yea man, I’m with Musixs on this one. Trying Ahfack’s build and the biggest problem is unless optimized which can get insanely expensive, it feels lackluster. Not saying it’s a bad build, just expensive.

This build however seems way more affordable, not to mention I’ve never used an Oni-Goroshi and it seems to have pretty cool mechanics and obviously saving the hassle of trying to 6 L an item. It comes with it.

My only question is, does it feel smooth for map clears? In terms of speed. And also legion clears. Thanks!
Just a question, have you tried an impale version with this sword?
Hey Mate,

Ty for the build it looks fun and i also like oni-goroshi builds a lot ^^. Just a quick question. Which nodes should i take on skill tree while leveling? Can you add a leveling skill tree?
"
Yea man, I’m with Musixs on this one. Trying Ahfack’s build and the biggest problem is unless optimized which can get insanely expensive, it feels lackluster. Not saying it’s a bad build, just expensive.

This build however seems way more affordable, not to mention I’ve never used an Oni-Goroshi and it seems to have pretty cool mechanics and obviously saving the hassle of trying to 6 L an item. It comes with it.

My only question is, does it feel smooth for map clears? In terms of speed. And also legion clears. Thanks!

Ahfack's build is very good and easy to make, to be proper like he made it you need Starforge or Atziri's Disfavour which are extremely expensive this league.
I wanted to make it but didn't had currency for that. So I made this one.

This is much more affordable build you just need to get used to playing with rage. :) It's interesting and for the cost of the build it's phenomenal!

Build is smooth for clearing. The biggest problem I have is horrendous frame drop when i open monolith.
"
Alryc wrote:
Just a question, have you tried an impale version with this sword?

I haven't but i did some calculations. It's not that simple like with the pure phys builds because little less than 1/2 of the damage you are making is fire which is again based on your flat phys.

Impale is separate damage source from the flat phys...
In short, in combination with Rage + Berserk support damage is almost the same or little less. Without that combo peak dps is ~3 million but more reliable.

I just like it more with Rage and Berserk because it's something new and fun. :) Berserking also gives speed and damage taken reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info