3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
dominatorTA wrote:
where can I use "Inspired Learning" jewel? its my first time making this much cash so idk

You would have to take Fervour frenzy notable and put jewel in the socket next to it.
Great build, Torstein!

I did most of the content with my ED-Cont main and figured I would give melee a try. I have never leveled with Oni before and the talking sword was a nice little bonus when leveling for the nth time. I just got to maps but having a blast.

I can't wait to start tweaking with end-game items and knock on Uber Elder's door with a "spin-to'win" build. Thanks!
One of my favorite builds so far, I still need to do the last Ascendancy Lab, but the Trials are giving me issues.. (I'll just look for finished ones in Chat)
On another note; I feel my gear is pretty close to great, just wondered if anyone sees something I can improve easily?
Character: GoddessDizzyDude
Amazing Build, very underrated... Uber Elder/Atziri down
Playing this build i made more currency what I could spend so i upgrade it a little, also i got a HH from a Legion mob and to cap my resists i added a Militant Fait on Fervour zone (26% to all elemental resistances and 52% increased damage with channeling skills)
Great job Torstein, the funniest build I have played

"
OldDragon wrote:
Great build, Torstein!

I did most of the content with my ED-Cont main and figured I would give melee a try. I have never leveled with Oni before and the talking sword was a nice little bonus when leveling for the nth time. I just got to maps but having a blast.

I can't wait to start tweaking with end-game items and knock on Uber Elder's door with a "spin-to'win" build. Thanks!

"
MartinBrown wrote:
Amazing Build, very underrated... Uber Elder/Atziri down
Playing this build i made more currency what I could spend so i upgrade it a little, also i got a HH from a Legion mob and to cap my resists i added a Militant Fait on Fervour zone (26% to all elemental resistances and 52% increased damage with channeling skills)
Great job Torstein, the funniest build I have played

Oh man you are lucky :D Nice jewel also!

"
Shishiboo wrote:
One of my favorite builds so far, I still need to do the last Ascendancy Lab, but the Trials are giving me issues.. (I'll just look for finished ones in Chat)
On another note; I feel my gear is pretty close to great, just wondered if anyone sees something I can improve easily?
Character: GoddessDizzyDude

@Shishiboo your left ring could be a little better (accuracy, life) but it's fine if you don't want to upgrade. Maybe more life on the belt.
In general it's fine.

Tyvm everyone for this great feedback! :D

A tip, if you want even more area and you have accuracy on your gear, you can respec Acuity nodes and take Brinkmanship. With Pulverize combo area should be pretty big.
Just a message to thank you for the build.
I just killed Uber Elder for the first time and even with just 5.5k life.

The Oni-Goroshi comments on the leveling is just so great. I felt I wasn't alone :)

Only thing is that I never use Leap Slam cause it feels like I would need another button on my mouse. But that's just QoL issues.

Thanks for making this league so much easier.
Great Build!

I think its my 6st build for this league and it is the best one.
Thanks for sharing this build.

Had a cyclone before but could never afford disfavour and when i did it cost me over 5 exalts of fusings and still never got it,So i remember playing tectonic slam using this weapon so looking forward to remake my cyclone and see if this one is better,how much damage is this compared to axe disfavour build i tried Ahfacks version?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jul 19, 2019, 2:18:47 PM
"
bastimars wrote:
Just a message to thank you for the build.
I just killed Uber Elder for the first time and even with just 5.5k life.

The Oni-Goroshi comments on the leveling is just so great. I felt I wasn't alone :)

Only thing is that I never use Leap Slam cause it feels like I would need another button on my mouse. But that's just QoL issues.

Thanks for making this league so much easier.

Congrats and ty for the nice feedback!

"
stefanrp wrote:
Great Build!

I think its my 6st build for this league and it is the best one.
Thanks for sharing this build.

My pleasure and ty for feedback!

"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Had a cyclone before but could never afford disfavour and when i did it cost me over 5 exalts of fusings and still never got it,So i remember playing tectonic slam using this weapon so looking forward to remake my cyclone and see if this one is better,how much damage is this compared to axe disfavour build i tried Ahfacks version?

Should be little lower just by comparing the PoB. You won't be disappointed, build goes thru T16 Legion like a bulldozer. :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 19, 2019, 2:36:17 PM
Does this build get better just got to act 4 aoe seems tiny damage seems low and attack speed seems dreadful hope it gets better
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jul 20, 2019, 5:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info