[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"What Neck Enchant do you use?"

is that to me? i dont have any neck enchant, i use astramentis. am i supposed to have an enchant on it?
IGN SootySweepSue and Atreides
Very well written guide, I enjoyed reading through it all.
Last edited by phexifa on Nov 26, 2019, 7:47:42 AM
Is it good for blight maps?
This is the most succesful league for me since i play, thanks to this build. I never reach lvl92 before, never killed the Elder before, never completed 24 challenges before (i really plesed with the blight portal effect), never get rich before, etc. I hope i can kill the shaper before he is gone in the next league.
Thanks a lot for sharing with us! ;)
Last edited by WinterK on Nov 27, 2019, 2:27:59 PM
Guys, what do you think about the new league?

Seems to be that less changes something for us...

I think, Feeding Frenzy for the HOA only.
Looks like not much changed unless I missed something.

Probably going to play this build as my second character
Will the build be updated before 3.9 ?
"
phexifa wrote:
Will the build be updated before 3.9 ?

Yes, not much was changed, so the build is still just as viable. Maybe even tankier thanks to the Ivory Tower, a new chest that could replace Shav's in our case. I'll update the guide right away :)
"
Vatinas wrote:

Yes, not much was changed, so the build is still just as viable. Maybe even tankier thanks to the Ivory Tower, a new chest that could replace Shav's in our case. I'll update the guide right away :)

Thanks!
Im very happy to see you update the guide, this build is the only reason im even plying this league. I hope you continue to make changes and make it better! its AWESOME!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info