[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
kiteohatto wrote:
Im a bit confused, why does my hp thing look different from yours ( I mean that its not black, not the difference in the amount)

I got everything from them skill tree, but haven't picked ascendency yet.

Hi!
U need to level up blood magic support (or just buy lvl 20). After this you can reserve your hp instead of mana. I'm using blood magic with clarity and determination.
My HP looks like that (20 lvl blood magic, 20 lvl determination and 2 level clarity): https://imgbbb.com/image/LVXy1R
P.S. Pay attention to your prismatic jewel - it grants to you MoM. With active clarity you may have some troubles with mana sustaining.
"
lethorn_ekb wrote:
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Im a bit confused, why does my hp thing look different from yours ( I mean that its not black, not the difference in the amount)

I got everything from them skill tree, but haven't picked ascendency yet.

Hi!
U need to level up blood magic support (or just buy lvl 20). After this you can reserve your hp instead of mana. I'm using blood magic with clarity and determination.
My HP looks like that (20 lvl blood magic, 20 lvl determination and 2 level clarity): https://imgbbb.com/image/LVXy1R
P.S. Pay attention to your prismatic jewel - it grants to you MoM. With active clarity you may have some troubles with mana sustaining.

Ah yes, i need to change it, because i didn't think about having so little mana that it makes it useless.
Last edited by kiteohatto on Oct 13, 2019, 9:26:26 AM
are u guys feeling feeding frenzy making a difference to HoA ai? im just lvling the build and not noticing any difference, thinking of using vicious projectiles instead
I did my first Uber elder with this build (deathless too!). Currently level 94. Love the build!
Anyone got tips with summoning spiders ?
Whenever i drop the desecrate with cascade and then use the jar, the damn worms jump out into separate directions and my cyclone cant even reach them lol

How do you do it ?
Unsummon them first. It is easier this way. Otherwise the spiders will always kill the wurms first. They quick :)
Once you got 15-20 they will sustain themselves.

Happy hunting
Got a question, is desecrate level important for us since it dictates the corpse level ? Im scraping by with mana right now and i can't desecrate if it costs more that 19 mana lol.

Got all the other auras and buffs active
Last edited by kiteohatto on Oct 15, 2019, 5:37:54 PM
Nope lvl doesn't matter.
Last edited by Grafdelver on Oct 16, 2019, 1:04:29 AM
Just did uberelder and mastermind. Both deathless. This build really kick ass.

Thnx
Hello I have a few questions
1. Carrion golem kept killing the worms lol do we not use it? Or there's something I'm missing

2. Resolute technique, it's mentioned in the leveling section but I don't see it in the skill tree, do we not need it?

3. Anointment for amulet, is utmost might better than deflection? Cause we can easily use Rumi flask to cap the block instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info