[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Vendetta wrote:
How exactly do we get 100% chance to poison ?

I am missing only 2 nodes that will give me +30% chance to poison , the 20 node bellow and one on the top, and I am currently at 60% with Agony activated.

Some from tree and rest from Corallito (with some flask effectiveness from Pathfinder). You should be at around 70% without corallito if you dont have Dirty Techniques unless you missed a node on tree. And if you dont have Coralito, I have mention that you should respec some points to fill out missing poison chance in main post.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 14, 2019, 11:23:35 AM
I have a Coralito's , but I thought that our poison hit chances are flat at 100% without flask.

I have calculated all the points right now, and with agony and by the time the tree will be done I will have 90% poison on hit, If I want flat 100% without Coralito I need to take the "chance to poison" point from Toxic Strike notable.

So right now I am missing 10% poison chance to hit from the Hunter's Gambit notable, and the 20% from Dirty technique node.

Now I do not know what's wrong because I didn't miss anything but I am at 60% without Coralito's, which means I will be at 90% after I finish the tree..Do not know exactly what I am missing.

Generated a pastbin : https://pastebin.com/maed5mf9 , If you could check it and tell me what I did wrong would be wonderful. Honestly I do not see what 10% point I missed.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 14, 2019, 11:45:55 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
I have a Coralito's , but I thought that our poison hit chances are flat at 100% without flask.

I have calculated all the points right now, and with agony and by the time the tree will be done I will have 90% poison on hit, If I want flat 100% without Coralito I need to take the "chance to poison" point from Toxic Strike notable.

So right now I am missing 10% poison chance to hit from the Hunter's Gambit notable, and the 20% from Dirty technique node.

Now I do not know what's wrong because I didn't miss anything but I am at 60% without Coralito's, which means I will be at 90% after I finish the tree..Do not know exactly what I am missing.

Circle of Nostalgia with HoAG buff effect will get you to 100% without Corralito after you take all poison nodes on tree main PoB is taking, but otherwise nope, this build always mostly just relied on Corallito in end-game (but as it's Pathfinder build, we can afford that). And otherwise, its mostly just 1 point on the tree if you are uncomfortable with having Corallito up to get 100% poison chance.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
So Technically, I didn't miss anything, we sit at 90% poison chance without investing one more point, and we get 100% either from Coralito's or the ring that buffs Agony.
you also can get chance to poison on jewels and on elder quiver
Yea yea , I know how to balance it to 100% without flask.

My question was, with the current iron reflexes POB shared by the poster do we reach 100% without flask or not ...1 point is not much. I won't reach 99 anyway , so I need to find another way to get stats without the jewel slots.
Well the only difference between Iron Reflexes tree and main tree is that it skips Phase Acro/Acro, takes Iron Reflexes and Adamant on tree, so it is the same scenario.

But again, with Circle of Nostalgia with buff effect, you will be capped on poison, and that ring is BIS for this build and I think just buff effect one ignoring other stats is not even pricy.

That als reminds me I need to fix the Iron Reflexes tree, I forgot to take Adamant on tree there.

EDIT: Fixed, replaced Silent Steps with Adamant (pastebin in main post is updated).
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 14, 2019, 12:34:12 PM
I ended up killing Uber Elder on my first try with this build, which is definitely easier than most builds I've played in the past.

I got a Corolito's, Cinderswallow, and Nostalgia as my first real items. Used a crappy bow with the delve mod (it's nearly guaranteed with Aberrant+Corroded, even without Metallic) and nothing else.

I ended up getting a Dendrobate right before doing Uber Elder since the 100% increased damage and the duration is really juicy. I had about 6k health with the chest I had before it and didn't regret going down to 5.6k at all for the extra damage.

I'm just using HoAG and Precision as auras right now, no Malevolence, so I'm not pressed for mana. If I get an Enlighten 4 I may try to add in Malevolence despite my mana cost. My Nostalgia has -2 mana cost as an implicit so that helps a little bit, but SA is still pretty costly especially with the lesser poison on Dendrobate added in.

As I'm not playing hardcore I don't feel like I need that much health so I'm going to try going all-in on damage. I've already got a second Nostalgia ring and I got an amulet with 16% chaos dot multi I'm going to multimod. Also grabbed a SA pod helm with -9% chaos res aura. My belt and boots cover my resists.

Then I'm going to dump currency into fossils to try and get a VP+delve poison mod bow... may take forver, but it'd be fun to have.

I've also looked into getting some elder gloves with chaos dot multi and like attack speed or something, but I prefer the quality of life of having despair on hit on my embalmers.

One thing I'm also interested in is the helmet enchant for Plague Bearer. +20% poison DoT multi is pretty strong since it's active whenever you actually need more damage. SA pods is the most expensive enchant this league and the plague bearer when is basically free in comparison, so it's probably a good budget option. Even better if you can stack it with something like the helmet mod that doubles ailment duration when focused.
Was lucky and got an Ex drop. Decided to try out crafting again and this time with a very good outcome!

Bought the chest base for 60c (already 6linked)
Last edited by Neunzehnhundert93 on Sep 14, 2019, 2:27:50 PM
I was wondering the following, If I get a nostalgia with Agony -30% mana rezervation and another one with Agony buff, will it enable me to play malevolence into the build ?

Since Agony won't reserve anything the only aura we have is precision, so I think I can easily get malevolence in.

Also those +% chaos damage / herald of agony buff percent are very very expensive.

I just cannot afford 1 of those rings right now...

What do you guys think ?
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 14, 2019, 5:07:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info