[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Can anyone explain why should I have "#% increased Duration of Ailments you inflict while Focused" on my helmet ?

We do not use Focused at all. I do not see this buff active. So my question is why should we have this on our helmets ?
"
fizo1 wrote:
Can anyone explain why should I have "#% increased Duration of Ailments you inflict while Focused" on my helmet ?

We do not use Focused at all. I do not see this buff active. So my question is why should we have this on our helmets ?

It's a huge dps boots.
You've get the "focused" ability after you craft it.
Does "increased damage over time" nodes from clusters and passive tree increase dmg from our scourge arrow, or is it only mods like "increase chaos damage"/"increase poison damage"?
Can anyone tell me what should I upgrade next?

I have problems with Elder guardian the one that Shocks with Delirium bosses on t16 map and also on lvl 20 simulacrum and Minotaur.

I have almost 6k life but I feel i need more.

I can't really kill the Delirium bosses at all. I do not do enough damage to kill them.

Ive been trying to the chainbreaker version, but I have issues generating rage while mapping. I rarely have enough to ever even activate beserk.
Hey!

Looking to minmax a character to blast 100% delirium maps. I've been using a selfcurse, HH BV but getting bored of it. What kind of budget is needed to bring this to deli levels? How smooth are you finding SA in deli maps?
Do the thorn arrows from scourge arrow have pierce by themselves or does only the main arrow have pierce?
Starting to get a bit bored of my GC Miner and looking for a fast mapper, that can pop whole legion monoliths in New Vastir, but still have enough dps to deal with dangerous metamorphs in Lex Ejoris. I can still keep my miner for Maven and Sirus, so single target doesn't have to be amazing.

I have about 10ex right now, would that be enough to get a Scourge Arrow PF going? Also, what about the new helmet base that gives increased Fortify Effect, would that help with defence since we don't really have much phys reduction anyway, and would have nice synergy with hardened scars?
Liking the build so far, I clear fast but boss can be kind of slow, I using the chainbreaker but have half the DPS, I don't have the attack speed jewels or minus resist helm but when I add them to my POB it doesn't add that much

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/F0Uu9XYg
Just a note, I tinkered in POB and Aul's Uprising (Envy) seemed to give the best damage boost. It gave me 10% more damage than my +1 chaos +1 dex t1 chaos dot multi amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info