[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:
How does this build work as a league start? Trying to find one for next league

hey it's a very good starter imo. You might lack so damage for bosses until you get the bow. You can craft it pretty easily with some fossils so it's not a big issue.
But you'll clear map very fast very quickly to generate the currency to upgrade.

sweet I'll probably go with this then, looks fun to play
Looks really fun! Considering this for my 3.14 starter!
From dev manifesto:

"Hardened Scars no longer grants Fortify during the Effect of any Life Flask. Instead now grants Fortify while Recovering Life from a Life Flask. The Notable was granting Fortify too easily to any character that could maintain uptime on a Hallowed Hybrid Flask with the Enduring Prefix. "

might lose some tankiness but it should be ok tho

And the big nerf is here tho:

"The Elder-influenced Weapon modifiers that grant a chance for Poisons or Bleeds inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage have been removed. In their place, Elder-influenced Weapons can now roll a new Local Poison or Bleed Damage over Time Multiplier modifier. The double damage chance modifiers were too multiplicatively powerful for these builds, providing power that only the modifier granted, so they've been changed to an effect that is additive with other Bleed/Poison damage multipliers. "
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Apr 12, 2021, 5:35:58 PM
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
From dev manifesto:

"Hardened Scars no longer grants Fortify during the Effect of any Life Flask. Instead now grants Fortify while Recovering Life from a Life Flask. The Notable was granting Fortify too easily to any character that could maintain uptime on a Hallowed Hybrid Flask with the Enduring Prefix. "

might lose some tankiness but it should be ok tho

And the big nerf is here tho:

"The Elder-influenced Weapon modifiers that grant a chance for Poisons or Bleeds inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage have been removed. In their place, Elder-influenced Weapons can now roll a new Local Poison or Bleed Damage over Time Multiplier modifier. The double damage chance modifiers were too multiplicatively powerful for these builds, providing power that only the modifier granted, so they've been changed to an effect that is additive with other Bleed/Poison damage multipliers. "

I think its possible to make Hardened Scars work with Petrified Blood. I was actually thinking about including that as another defensive layer if it works like I think it does (e.g we just perma sustain 100% life with flasks, and so we get one shot protection for 35% mana reserve, what is pretty bonkers).

For the Elder mod removal, yea, wtf is that. I hope the replacement mod will be strong enough to carry, otherwise if they dont change Darscorn, Darkscorn is new BIS bow.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

I think its possible to make Hardened Scars work with Petrified Blood. I was actually thinking about including that as another defensive layer if it works like I think it does (e.g we just perma sustain 100% life with flasks, and so we get one shot protection for 35% mana reserve, what is pretty bonkers).

For the Elder mod removal, yea, wtf is that. I hope the replacement mod will be strong enough to carry, otherwise if they dont change Darscorn, Darkscorn is new BIS bow.

Yeah man I don’t get it either, I mean I got it why they need to do something about bleed and TR but this... it might kill all poison build.
I don’t have hope for Darkscorn because as you said it will become BiS
I’ll miss my +2 arrow/60 to 100 bow
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Apr 12, 2021, 8:18:35 PM
:( So did this build just get super nerfed? Idk what to even league start now

they nerfed chainbreaker too didnt they?
Last edited by Kyronami on Apr 13, 2021, 12:20:37 AM
"
Kyronami wrote:

If they don't nerf darkscorn the divine flesh version will be fine, not as strong but it will do the job. I still want to have some hope for the replacement mod, but I can't imagine something more than t1: 60% poison multiplier. Which will be just crap. But I have a feeling they will nerf darkscorn :(

Chainbreaker I don't play it, so I can't really say anything in details about the nerf.
Does anyone know if Alberons Warpath is still worth building around after it was nerfed last league? Or is another setup just better?
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:

If they don't nerf darkscorn the divine flesh version will be fine, not as strong but it will do the job. I still want to have some hope for the replacement mod, but I can't imagine something more than t1: 60% poison multiplier. Which will be just crap. But I have a feeling they will nerf darkscorn :(

Chainbreaker I don't play it, so I can't really say anything in details about the nerf.

They did not nerfed Darkscorn, yay. And well, now all setups will use Darkscorn not only divine flesh :d

And for Chainbreaker, it might be a buff, depends on how the rage consumption interacts with channeled skills.

"
Zenog3 wrote:
Does anyone know if Alberons Warpath is still worth building around after it was nerfed last league? Or is another setup just better?

Yes, it did way too much damage in first place so even after the nerf its doing a lot of damage.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Apr 14, 2021, 5:40:08 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

They did not nerfed Darkscorn, yay. And well, now all setups will use Darkscorn not only divine flesh :d

Yeah but imo, and please correct me if I'm wrong, it makes the build very hard to use as a starter now, because Darkscorn will be very expensive, BiS for any poison bow builds. And we still don't know what is the range of the new local poison mod on the elder bows.
I remembered struggling with mono on bosses when I used it as a starter for heist, until I crafted the elder mod on the bow.
I might re-roll on it later in the league because I really like the divine flesh version, so tanky and well rounded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info