[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
axiomatiks wrote:
Great build, deathbeam. I played it as my main last league (my first league) and got to t16s and killed Sirus with it.

Just curious, are you planning to update this throughout the league? I'm interested to see if you would change things with the new cluster jewels and crafting workarounds.

Thanks. And yeah, I am planning to add at least section about good cluster jewels later.

"
flyingcorpse wrote:
switched from toxic rain to scourge arrow and i feel im doing like 0 dmg to bosses, with lvling uniquesm with toxic rain they are melting.

using quill rain and some lvling uniques, but everything in 4 link.

I really hope it will get better in future :|

PS. Do i always need to wait 5 stacks before release?

After switching to SA, also switch from Quill Rain, QR has awful DPS with SA.

TR doing more damage for you means that the DoT portion was carrying you, so you need to get higher DPS weapon and more poison chance for SA.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
i dont know what is the next step my current set is this:

Spoiler
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
axiomatiks wrote:
Great build, deathbeam. I played it as my main last league (my first league) and got to t16s and killed Sirus with it.

Just curious, are you planning to update this throughout the league? I'm interested to see if you would change things with the new cluster jewels and crafting workarounds.

Thanks. And yeah, I am planning to add at least section about good cluster jewels later.

"
flyingcorpse wrote:
switched from toxic rain to scourge arrow and i feel im doing like 0 dmg to bosses, with lvling uniquesm with toxic rain they are melting.

using quill rain and some lvling uniques, but everything in 4 link.

I really hope it will get better in future :|

PS. Do i always need to wait 5 stacks before release?

After switching to SA, also switch from Quill Rain, QR has awful DPS with SA.

TR doing more damage for you means that the DoT portion was carrying you, so you need to get higher DPS weapon and more poison chance for SA.

Thank you so much! ;)
With death's harp its 10 times better!
Is this build good in delirium? Coming from a poison BV build.
"
ericchongws wrote:

I really like it but already invested some currency, and now i'm doing t9-t10 maps.

Some QoL that I like is second wind+dash(make every delirium easier to move) and take nature's boon as thrid Lab

This is my gear now:

Spoiler

Edit: Plague bearer is really good to protect you from those really small mobs.
Last edited by gokudin on Mar 15, 2020, 11:30:28 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
"
ericchongws wrote:

I really like it but already invested some currency, and now i'm doing t9-t10 maps.

Some QoL that I like is second wind+dash(make every delirium easier to move) and take nature's boon as thrid Lab

This is my gear now:

Spoiler

That's crazy that you got a darkscorn! I was wondering if there is a budget unique that is between Lioneye and Darkscorn
"
ericchongws wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
"
ericchongws wrote:

This is my gear now:

Spoiler

That's crazy that you got a darkscorn! I was wondering if there is a budget unique that is between Lioneye and Darkscorn

I was using Lioneye before, but invested all my currency to get it asap, take for 4ex and some random currency,I think for this moment you can buy a elder bow and try some fossil craft
I'm a bit confused on the gem links, can someone make a summary what goes with what?
Anything that says 1 link doesn't need to be connected. You have one 6L, one 4L, one 3L, and the rest can go wherever.
Hoping he updates this guide, crafting section seems to be wrong/outdated, and I would like to have some insight on the new jewels. What I think is that Low Tolerance seems to be the best damage increasing notable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info