[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

I’ve been running the default build and it has been working great, but I’ve been struggling trying to survive in T16 maps. I’d like to go to the Devine Flesh version of the build, but Darkscorn is absurdly expensive right now. Is it possible to use a different bow and still run that version of the build? I know it won’t be as survivable as with Darkscorn. Are there any other tips for improving the tankiness of the default build if not?
has anyone tried this as a raider
"
healzr wrote:

Only Pathfinder has poison prolif, which is the whole point of the build.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
"
braddaman wrote:
"
healzr wrote:

thats true :)
What are you guys thoughts on using Atziri flask for this build?
"
Deraldo2210 wrote:
Hello there, I've been trying to follow the build as closely as possible with the currency I've been able to accumulate. I know I'm missing an AS roll on both my quiver and bow however.
I'm having issues with surviving on T14+ and my single target DPS feels really low at times. Is there anything obvious I'm missing or that can be upgraded easily? (I've got about 6ex to spend). In addition to this, it feels like my Ballistas are contributing really little to my damage, however that may just be me not noticing what they're actually doing and having horrible uptime on them as they die really really quickly.
I'm actually really enjoying the build and I'd love to progress further with it. Thank you creating the build and your time!

I'm no expert but for starters, make sure your poison chance is 100%
In the POB, I only see the 5 ballista skill tree. Is there a gear/gem section?
"
braddaman wrote:
"
healzr wrote:

You could use a Crusader chest with the phys explosions. In theory the explosions should be able to apply poison too since it's physical damage, though I don't know if that mechanic works like that for sure.
hi, i have big problem, yellow mob no problem dmg - boss no comment . can you help me ?
"
Whutt wrote:
hi, i have big problem, yellow mob no problem dmg - boss no comment . can you help me ?

Try to swap from Quill Rain, QR is good only for TR, but after switching to SA it falls off hard, try to get Lioneye or some rare bow, even something made with sash recipe should be better
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info