[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Since I can't search this thread or can't figure out how I'm just going to ask - can someone comment on Master Alchemist vs Nature's Adrenaline? I thought not having to use utility flasks for freeze, ignite etc would give more movement speed and just generally be more advantageous in the long run?
I really want to run Malevolence in place of Skitterbots, but I cannot seem to find a way to make the mana reservation acceptable. Any tips on this? Maybe I should pick up a reservation node or two. There are some nearby.
"
tempest420 wrote:
Since I can't search this thread or can't figure out how I'm just going to ask - can someone comment on Master Alchemist vs Nature's Adrenaline? I thought not having to use utility flasks for freeze, ignite etc would give more movement speed and just generally be more advantageous in the long run?

Well that depends, we already use alchemist quicksilver of adrenaline for movement speed, there is not uch that can make you faster and is related to flasks (outside of jade for qotf I guess). With alchemist you could probably run another dps flask tho, so its an option.

"
Kasrith wrote:
I really want to run Malevolence in place of Skitterbots, but I cannot seem to find a way to make the mana reservation acceptable. Any tips on this? Maybe I should pick up a reservation node or two. There are some nearby.

Try lower level precision, I switched to malevolence and level 10 precision and its fine. Or enlighten gem, tht works too.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hello! I can't seem to understand why a Lioneye's Glare is better than my crafted bow, could you help me understand?
Hello there, I've been trying to follow the build as closely as possible with the currency I've been able to accumulate. I know I'm missing an AS roll on both my quiver and bow however.
I'm having issues with surviving on T14+ and my single target DPS feels really low at times. Is there anything obvious I'm missing or that can be upgraded easily? (I've got about 6ex to spend). In addition to this, it feels like my Ballistas are contributing really little to my damage, however that may just be me not noticing what they're actually doing and having horrible uptime on them as they die really really quickly.
I'm actually really enjoying the build and I'd love to progress further with it. Thank you creating the build and your time!
"
Kubbychan wrote:
What would be the best catalyst to use on Cicle of Nostalgia?

I think it depends on the random mods on your Nostalgia. I have 60% chaos resistance on my Nostalgia, so I am using the resistance catalyst on it. The ring will help me a lot on capping chaos resistance if I go to divine flesh set up later, without the Cleansed Thoughts annointment.

"
zNrky wrote:
Hello! I can't seem to understand why a Lioneye's Glare is better than my crafted bow, could you help me understand?
Did you do POB workaround for the poison mod which isn't normally counted?

Are you close to accuracy cap or far away?

These are 2 things that would affect the calcs.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
zNrky wrote:
Did you do POB workaround for the poison mod which isn't normally counted?

Are you close to accuracy cap or far away?

These are 2 things that would affect the calcs.

Okay so I'm a complete Pepega just added the "60% more damage with Poison" and the dmg went up. Thank you for reminding me.
Iam doing your build and iam not quite sure how I have much less DPS than you on PoB.....Maybe you could have a look?

Profile is open..character name is TooSoftForHardcorelol on Meta SC

P.S: I have done the workarounds for skitterbots and the poison mutliplier on the bow....heres my PoB https://pastebin.com/pZv6yMUc
Last edited by crushak on Dec 22, 2019, 1:05:47 PM
Hey is it worth to switch to quiver with extra arrow from drillneck im losing about 1000dps from scourge arrow on path of building

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info