3.7.2 Patch Notes

What about crash when we change instance / area / map etc ...
"
Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.

Worth the 7 hours download and 19 hours applying the Steam patch. /s
"
Drakaris wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.

If you use the steam client, you deserve it.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

ROFL!
I dismantled my mouse and cleaned it, thought it was a hardware problem! :'D
"
Drakaris wrote:
"

Why don't you use the stand-alone client? You still can add POE as a "Non-Steam Game to the library" and use e.g. the Steam overlay.
"
Fixed a bug where The Eradicator could become immune to damage after you had left and returned to his arena.

I had that happen without leaving the arena.
"
Skill Improvements
[...]
Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.

Thank you! Finally i can hear something except "BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM" all day long.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Great to see them sort thigns out...

But what about the horrible Flicker mechanic with hit canceling and multistrike. That is crazy annyoing and wrecks Flicker hard =(

Lets hope the Fixes for flicker where not only fixed with AC because i dont use it and crashed all 10mins.

Good work but wheres the love for Flicker Bex =(
If I were playing hc I would be pretty pissed about the first hit bug....damn thats why. I want some xp back lol..
Flicker Strike still feels like shit and crashes all the time.-,-
Last edited by akei56 on Jun 20, 2019, 4:52:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info