3.7.2 Patch Notes

ty for the change above the legion peoples heads i can actually see the icons now..... now i have to work out what they do
what about 4-way boss fight? yesterday i got kicked and when i went back i couldnt enter portal, said error on instance, when 2nd time tried to enter all portals dissapeared before my eyes...wtf? i lost 4 emblems!!!!
Good job guys keep it rolling ;)
give back leap slam sound, why did you break good sound

Omg leap slam sounds so squezzy now.. PLZ fix it asap!

not good sounding at all now :(
Flicker Strike still makes me crash, happend now 4 times in 20 Minutes.. So fun when ur mainbuild doesn't work.

Edit: Oh and it STILL consumes 2 Charges.
Last edited by Lyshmo on Jun 20, 2019, 4:25:21 AM
Any chance at next patch for a fix to Sunstone Supported Pack Portal Effect displaying realy bad on small map device. It is offset by a good inch, lookin rly bad. The Highlight place is where the portals should appear I guess but they are clumped up about an inch too close to map device.

Every time i try to socket that jewel into that socket, i get kicked out of the game and i have to reallocate every passive again....

This is quite a bug/issue, as i'm now unable to use the new Legion Jewel to corrupt that Key Stone.
Flicker keep crashing, game freeze and close, started right before the updaten until now its already 5th time and never happend to me before.
"
loczek123 wrote:
What about Gladiator/Haemophilia bleed explosion, it not work on Legion monster...

I don't think the bleed explosion spreads / continues to chain

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 20, 2019, 4:43:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info