3.7.2 Patch Notes

"
Kaflao wrote:
No fcking fixes for lancing steel constantly crashing instances ? Really ? You let a skill being dead and unusable like that, that's lame

Wanted to play flicker cause clearspeed : bug ; then i decided to reroll to a lancing steel build to get along with those flicker instance crash : ironic.

Yup right in the feels, it been 2 weeks i can't play flicker strike and one i can't play Lancing steel...
Its not just ancestral call which causes the flicker strike crash. The Game is so unplayable atm, kinda sad.
OK now I need the SRS instant crash fix asap :(
"
Mikchi wrote:

I'm getting sick of it and I'm going to end up playing Diablo 3.

There is no need to punish yourself :p
Nothing to see here.
Frostblink Totem META: faster than Lightning Warp totem, no 3-times Flame Dash totem! And CHILL AND FREEZE by Totem!
no wonder i never got fortify while shield charging with wand. I thought my accuracy is complete garbage lol
I dont play with Scorching Ray but GGG u havent fix it yet. Where the Totems didnt Attack the Legion on spawn.
"
Lardyk wrote:
I really hope the leap slam double jump is fixed with the flame dash bug otherwise its a total miss. Its been acting up for more than a week now and its really annoying.

This^, caused me several deaths in uber trials and lab!
Pog
"
Added Orb of Horizons and Horizon Shards to the Currency Stash Tab.

Nice, only two more Harbinger currencies to go and we're up to date.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info