3.7.2 Patch Notes

Legends.
*twiddles thumbs*

Sure would like to try out a 5 Emblem battle if this patch ever goes live.
mtx still not applying to The scourge claw since last league. Can't use my mtx at all please fix.
"
Lixy wrote:
*twiddles thumbs*

Sure would like to try out a 5 Emblem battle if this patch ever goes live.

It’s not worth it. This is coming from a beyblade with a headhunter.
Wait...just totem skills for the end charge generation from chieftain? I thought both totems AND traps were acknowledged as being bugged. At least, this is what was indicated in the bug report response to this inquiry. Traps work with all "..when you use a fire skill" interactions except chieftain's end charge node.
"
Dakapaka wrote:
Did you fixed flicker stirke that consume 2 frenzy charge at once?

So, I wasnt going crazy about that? Also , when it consumed 2 at once (having only 1 frenzy charge) it shows 0 frenzy charges with counter. You also cant use flicker strike infinately with +1 minimum frenzy charges , even though it will still show up (im confused by that a lot as i wonder why my FS doesnt do anything).
"
FoxFiire wrote:
"
Kulgos wrote:
"
Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.

"
Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.

ggg, do you realise that it's the same thing with leap slam ? Sometimes it cast twice when we use the skill one time. Did'nt saw that bug mentioned anywhere on the post "What We're Working On - Legion Week 2".

Wil the patch fix that aswell or you're just not aware of this bug ?

This is most likely due to you having too high attack speed.

This is not due to AS - happens all the time on my Zerker with Terminus Est at 2,xx AS due to POB - it happens when Im holding LMB with move to AND leap slam once . You can also jump like this even more, especially if server goes desync and will just hold LMB (without using leap slam at all after the first use). With a char that has like 60 unreserved mana, this is not good at all (and oh boi, if it is no regen map and mana leech stops....). Something is fishy there....
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
Dakapaka wrote:
Did you fixed flicker stirke that consume 2 frenzy charge at once?

So, I wasnt going crazy about that? Also , when it consumed 2 at once (having only 1 frenzy charge) it shows 0 frenzy charges with counter. You also cant use flicker strike infinately with +1 minimum frenzy charges , even though it will still show up (im confused by that a lot as i wonder why my FS doesnt do anything).

Yea flicker strike consumes more charges than it should atm, plus first hit not hitting bug, plus crash, plus multistrike bug. About that +1 minimum charge though; you need to be able to expend a charge to get the cooldown reset and since it's a minimum charge you can't technically use it; it just gives the speed and damage buff permanently. Would be op without any other investment into gaining charges otherwise.

That being said; flicker strike is fun, but its so hard to target specific mobs during a legion encounter and not end up on the other side of the encounter and miss out on the rewards.
What time patch those ?
Last edited by AGFN on Jun 20, 2019, 1:51:17 AM
"
AGFN wrote:
What time patch those ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info