[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

I stumbled into a really lovely Lethal Pride;

14298 warriors under Kiloava

5% chance to deal double damage
40% increased damage
1% increased regen
10% effect of fortify
0.4% attack damage leeched as life (saves us 3 passives!)

Only one "wasted" notable which has ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster.
Sorry for being a bit dense here, i'm level 68 at the moment and up to act 9 and I'm quite happy with the build you've posted but I am a little confused.

You mention avatar of fire but none of your https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree link builds point to this.

Do I only start working on your poeninja build once I've got a voidforge?
wich one is the tree for the build? theres a few differents one in the guide
"
Sorry for being a bit dense here, i'm level 68 at the moment and up to act 9 and I'm quite happy with the build you've posted but I am a little confused.

You mention avatar of fire but none of your https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree link builds point to this.

Do I only start working on your poeninja build once I've got a voidforge?

Xoph's Blood gives you Avatar of Fire.

"
sporter26 wrote:

I have an exact copy of the tree in the PoB if you want to check my character. It is very good.
Last edited by timrclarke on Jun 23, 2019, 8:51:21 PM
Anyone assist or point out why my DMG when I link my char to PoB is NO WHERE CLOSE to his? Literally only missing Lethal Pride. I know I can sub out Pulverize for Melee Physical but still doesn't even scratch his DPS. Either way still wrecking Maps / Bosses and loving the build! Thank you
I have also started this build and I would like to know why the big difference in DPS.

Looking forward to the answer.
Last edited by BlackHao on Jun 24, 2019, 5:10:26 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi,
got a Problem with my dps.
Got the hatred crit jewel , using abyssus and a 6L voidforge but im still at around 950k normal damage ( shaper dps is only at around 500k ) All potions clicked , assassins mark is active , enemy covered in ashe , wave of conviction set to fire , etc. Next step is to add 2 Jewels with attack speed, life and crit multiplier but this shouldnt be the issue.

Only difference i think is you have a voidsword in your profile named (true) which adds 100% phys to lightning fire and cold. Im not sure if thats the problem. *edit* copied your true voidforge , but it converts any element 100% to fire , im now at 2million shaper dps. but your profile is at 3,7 million. Cant believe its the karui jewel,the 3 more level & some minor tweaks.

This is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/tuwHX0vy

This is my gear , profil is set to public:

Hi!
Voidforge is not properly calculated by PoB (it won't recognize "random element"). So you'll have to edit it yourself.
I imported your PoB and only added these into your Voidforge, others are unchanged:
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage

Your dps is now 3.4M :)

Here's your PoB with my added mods
https://pastebin.com/JSzcUnV3
"
sporter26 wrote:

If you don't have a decent Lethal Pride (Legion Jewel), then you might want to follow the first tree (the general one).
"
vektson wrote:
Anyone assist or point out why my DMG when I link my char to PoB is NO WHERE CLOSE to his? Literally only missing Lethal Pride. I know I can sub out Pulverize for Melee Physical but still doesn't even scratch his DPS. Either way still wrecking Maps / Bosses and loving the build! Thank you

"
BlackHao wrote:
I have also started this build and I would like to know why the big difference in DPS.

Looking forward to the answer.

Check my reply above, you should add these to your Voidforge:

Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Last edited by diabloyd on Jun 24, 2019, 5:49:20 AM
Thank you for the prompt response.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info