[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Another question.
Is POB still accurate?
Do we still using EB or not,coz i can't seem to find it allocated in the POB.
Is there any important keystones need to be allocated beside MoM and EB?
Thanks😊
"
Inkira wrote:

If it works for you fine but I've never had any issues summoning spiders. If my spiders despawn while mapping I stop for 1 second to spawn more and keep going, I honestly don't see why people have an issue. I have plenty of videos showing myself doing it quickly and easily, if those don't help then I dunno what else to tell people.

EB is on your helm...
"
"
Inkira wrote:

If it works for you fine but I've never had any issues summoning spiders. If my spiders despawn while mapping I stop for 1 second to spawn more and keep going, I honestly don't see why people have an issue. I have plenty of videos showing myself doing it quickly and easily, if those don't help then I dunno what else to tell people.

EB is on your helm...

Like he said the helm gives EB. The PoB is accurate yes, I made the lvl 90 version based on the character I killed Maven with right after I killed her. The only difference between the lvl 90 PoB and my actual character the killed Maven is it is lvl 93 so it has 1 more jewel socket, that's it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Yeah sorry i forgot.
What if i allocate (at the cost of 10% of life) or Glancing Blows to a rare ammy (if not aul's),can be any help of defensive layer?
Yeah sorry i forgot.
What if i allocate (at the cost of 10% of life) or Annoint Glancing Blows to a rare ammy (if not aul's),can be any help of defensive layer?[/quote]
"
DarthJoey wrote:
Yeah sorry i forgot.
What if i allocate (at the cost of 10% of life) or Annoint Glancing Blows to a rare ammy (if not aul's),can be any help of defensive layer?
[/quote] You can't annoint Glancing Blows and the build doesn't have enough block/spell block chance to make good use of it. Just stick to Aul's it gives you life, ES, damage, and Dexterity.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
There are very few things more infuriating that going through the steps to summon spiders, and only getting a whopping two of them cuz Feast of Flesh proc'd.

And if you didnt nail the procedure perfectly, and summon 20...say you summoned 10 ( somehow, I dont even), now the 10 that you got will kill your worms.

Really fucky.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 15, 2021, 8:40:30 PM
"
There are very few things more infuriating that going through the steps to summon spiders, and only getting a whopping two of them cuz Feast of Flesh proc'd.

And if you didnt nail the procedure perfectly, and summon 20...say you summoned 10 ( somehow, I dont even), now the 10 that you got will kill your worms.

Really fucky.

At first yea you'll run into those issues but over time you get used to it and won't mess up almost ever. With practice you can summon them in the middle of Uber Elder even. The weird mechanics to summon your Spiders is worth it considering how strong this build is for such low investment.
My guides:
Last edited by Inkira on Mar 16, 2021, 8:35:50 AM
"

Really fucky.

I just got to lvl 73,finished last 2 acts within a hour when i got 67,got my aspect ring on and fenumus (Unfortunately only 2 Aul's in the market for 10-14 ex,so i won't get it for a while) then i immidiately went to T9 maps just to practise,was tricky when i tried first,coz im playing on CONSOLE,just adjusted the skill layout,and i just desecrate on the map,waiting the DD to proc,then i cast desecrate 2x,with quickly using WJ 2 times,then bane,then i mostly have 15-20 spiders.
If i don't,then i usually cast bane on grp to refresh spiders until becomes 20,and ofc they sometimes despawn in the middle of a fight (eg started ritual🤷‍♂️😂) but i can just spawn 15 at least when i do what i said,they melt everything,i use anomalous bane and anomalous enduring cry.
"
DarthJoey wrote:
"

Really fucky.

I just got to lvl 73,finished last 2 acts within a hour when i got 67,got my aspect ring on and fenumus (Unfortunately only 2 Aul's in the market for 10-14 ex,so i won't get it for a while) then i immidiately went to T9 maps just to practise,was tricky when i tried first,coz im playing on CONSOLE,just adjusted the skill layout,and i just desecrate on the map,waiting the DD to proc,then i cast desecrate 2x,with quickly using WJ 2 times,then bane,then i mostly have 15-20 spiders.
If i don't,then i usually cast bane on grp to refresh spiders until becomes 20,and ofc they sometimes despawn in the middle of a fight (eg started ritual🤷‍♂️😂) but i can just spawn 15 at least when i do what i said,they melt everything,i use anomalous bane and anomalous enduring cry.

A tip for Ritual is to unsummon your Spiders by weapon swapping (unequipping Arakaali's Fang kills your Spiders) then summoning them back so you know they will last the entire duration of the Ritual. You can do this between boss phases as well.
My guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info