[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP

Just completed a deathless uber on my first try with this build. What a great and fun build!!
What u mean when say
"Make sure you have "Grants lvl 20 Aspect of the Spider" from some piece of jewelry!" ?
"
thedoldivic wrote:
What u mean when say
"Make sure you have "Grants lvl 20 Aspect of the Spider" from some piece of jewelry!" ?


Look at the gear I have listed. One of the rings has that mod as an affix. You need that mod so you can cast the aura.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Deaggarnaut wrote:
Just completed a deathless uber on my first try with this build. What a great and fun build!!


Glad you enjoy the build and congrats on your deathless Uber! :)
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira wrote:
"
thedoldivic wrote:
What u mean when say
"Make sure you have "Grants lvl 20 Aspect of the Spider" from some piece of jewelry!" ?


Look at the gear I have listed. One of the rings has that mod as an affix. You need that mod so you can cast the aura.


Understand, thank you.
How does this build perform in delve?
really enjoy the build, thank you!
im kinda new to the game, should i upgrade the pantheon?
Beat UBER Elder with this build now, but definitely had some learning pains from me transitioning from Occultist Bane-Blight build. But that said, it definitely was a stronger boss killer, just much squishier even with 5.6K health and 2.3 ES -- but part of that is just me having to learn to keep my distance more and let the minions take the aggro.
Last edited by Chaplin1108 on Jul 11, 2019, 12:28:31 AM
"
auc_martin wrote:
How does this build perform in delve?


The build is pretty good in delve, you can whirling blades around fast and the minions melt everything pretty easily. I never took it to monster level 83 delve but it should be fine.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Kehaaaaaan wrote:
really enjoy the build, thank you!
im kinda new to the game, should i upgrade the pantheon?


Yes you should. Upgrade the major power first, then the minor.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info