<Tribe> Looking for more mature players. New players are welcomed!

I'm another D3 convert - 40+ years old and played part of Blight League.
account name under TXWombat
Heya, newer player really interested in being in the guild! I go to school full time and work, so I won't be the most hardcore of players, but i SHOULD stay consistent. my ign is Moteofdust !
Hello,
I'm looking for a guild to join. I've been playing consistently since Delve league but never played with a guild. I'd like to join a group of mature gamers and try to knock out some of the Challenges next league. I normally play Softcore and in the EST (US) time zone.
Hi I would like to join your guild, I'm looking forward to play 3.9 a lot so it would be nice playing with some guild Bros and btw I have 31 years old, so I'm mature lol.
Hey id like to join, wanna have some people to chat while playing or play together occasionally ^^
hi, im looking for a new guild the one im in was just me and my friend and he skipped out. i play as much as i can but rl kicks in sometimes. havent hit endgame in the 2 years ive been playing. mostly standard, never done hardcore. would love to play with others and maybe learn some more. im 52 male wouldnt mind doing discord. my character name atm is foxxshadow
Last edited by animalkin on Dec 9, 2019, 10:32:24 PM
Heya, I'd love to join.
IGN: Tiraelum_Metamorph
Played for 7 years with gaps, but never reached late content (past finishing storyline).

Would love to be a part of helpful guild to provide and get help myself.

Best regards, Tiraelum.
Last edited by Tiraelum on Dec 23, 2019, 6:34:53 AM
I'm a returning player and would love to join your guild. I've sent you a friend request in-game.
#pathofexile.fi @Quakenet
Hi, i m a 31 yrs old (lets say unexperienced) player with mic and would like to join!

IGN: NBisschenKleingeld

Pls send me an inv, Thanks!
I'd love to join. Used to play during Syndicate League. Just came back.
my IGN is Grilmin. Please send me an invite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info