<Tribe> Looking for more mature players. New players are welcomed!

I'd like to join, i played POE on-off and not on "smart mode". I'm learning all the systems and build the game offers. I 'm looking for people to playing with
22 Years old from Italy here .. I'll bring some PIZZA
Believe it or not, 72 year old Grandpa here looking for mature players who enjoy helping others, I am one of the others needing help lol. Play 6+ hours per day so available for activities. IGN Xarnoob in Blight League.
Hey im new player and i wanna join ^^
IGN: barpapaje
hello there ^^
im also looking for a relaxed and rather mature clan to hang out and have some fun.
Im usually a very active labfarmer and kinda want to move into delves a bit too, so if anyone needs some labs done im always up :)

IGN KabraxasAW
I'd like to join your guild. Been playing sense july. Still have so much to learn. Im a lvl 86 necromancer. Im looking to meet other players and so what the game islike. My build is bad ass but always looking to improve. My id is chrs01884 and i play on the playstation.
"
chrs01884 wrote:
I'd like to join your guild. Been playing sense july. Still have so much to learn. Im a lvl 86 necromancer. Im looking to meet other players and so what the game islike. My build is bad ass but always looking to improve. My id is chrs01884 and i play on the playstation.
I would like to join.
Character name: Gulabo
Hello, i would like to join your guild.
character name, SkinDrafts. lvl 85ishhh
hi looking to join your guild, IGN: youkeepdamoney
Hey, a new-ish returning player here :)
Interested in joining your guild

ign: vinnnnn_

discord: gavin#6512
Last edited by gavin020202 on Oct 2, 2019, 6:29:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: