🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Necropolis ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

I will be online for a little longer!
Online right now send me a PM if you'd like to join!
2 slots left will be on for a little today starting from this post.
IGN:Ultimate_Alpha
Playtime:Just started
I'll be online for a little bit today
Hey,

u guys seem pretty cool and easy going. Would love to join. :)

IGN: GG_Tschisma
Activity: Depends - I usually play in the evening (7-11), due to my son and my work I can't stick to a fix "plan" tho. I play POE for I think 3 years now (on/off) - I'm not the supergrinder, I'm just having fun playing the game. :)

Cheers!
Hi Would like to join your crew of exiles.

IGN:Mad_Dutch
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?:according to steam 556 hours .... damn
Trying Enki' s Arc Witch build.
Guild is now full, I don't got points right now to get more slots.
Hey there! =]
I'm Nark from Portugal. Been playing PoE ever since Piety act 3 was last boss (I'm a veteran, but not really XD)!

I'm very active (4-5 hours most days) up until close to league ending.
In past leagues I went for build diversity and tried a bit of everything to find my playstyle and I think I narrowed it down a bit this league. I started Legion a bit late but managed to get to true end game. I feel there's only so much I can do by myself, hence the application (also hungry to improve).

My main motivation to join a guild is to learn about crafting and farming technics with the more experienced players and mostly to just join a group of people to run a few maps and learn to work as a team. Can share some knowledge with more recent players aswell.

I have a Mic and I'm happy to join Discord whenever possible. Usually playing on EU servers (London/Frankfurt).

Feel free to check my Profile for depressing stats =D
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nark21

See you soon! (Hopefully) =^.^=
"
nark21 wrote:
Hey there! =]
I'm Nark from Portugal. Been playing PoE ever since Piety act 3 was last boss (I'm a veteran, but not really XD)!

I'm very active (4-5 hours most days) up until close to league ending.
In past leagues I went for build diversity and tried a bit of everything to find my playstyle and I think I narrowed it down a bit this league. I started Legion a bit late but managed to get to true end game. I feel there's only so much I can do by myself, hence the application (also hungry to improve).

My main motivation to join a guild is to learn about crafting and farming technics with the more experienced players and mostly to just join a group of people to run a few maps and learn to work as a team. Can share some knowledge with more recent players aswell.

I have a Mic and I'm happy to join Discord whenever possible. Usually playing on EU servers (London/Frankfurt).

Feel free to check my Profile for depressing stats =D
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nark21

See you soon! (Hopefully) =^.^=

Sounds awesome! alot of us stopped playing since it's coming very close to the new league, if your still looking for a guild you can whisper me in-game as soon as the league starts and I'll get you in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info