🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Necropolis ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

Couple spots left
Guild is still active come join!
Few slots left, hoping for a guild sale soon though!
Hello, I've been looking to join a guild. I joined one recently but have since left since there was next to no activity. I'm not looking for much, just a place that can be there to answer the questions I may have in the moment since I'm still very new and somewhere you can feel like a part of something. I'm not the most talkative person and don't tend to do much in the way of Discord but I will join a channel dedicated to the guild.

I haven't been playing for a long time, short spurts here and there until recently when I decided to give the game a more serious try. That was December of 2023 and I've become pretty hooked since then. Currently 3 character all in league, none very high but I'm getting there...slowly.

IGN: Chefjayman

"
Chefjayman wrote:
Hello, I've been looking to join a guild. I joined one recently but have since left since there was next to no activity. I'm not looking for much, just a place that can be there to answer the questions I may have in the moment since I'm still very new and somewhere you can feel like a part of something. I'm not the most talkative person and don't tend to do much in the way of Discord but I will join a channel dedicated to the guild.

I haven't been playing for a long time, short spurts here and there until recently when I decided to give the game a more serious try. That was December of 2023 and I've become pretty hooked since then. Currently 3 character all in league, none very high but I'm getting there...slowly.

IGN: Chefjayman

Hey! I've gone ahead and invited you if you join the Discord let me know so I can give you proper roles.
Guild is dying down as were decently far into the league.
3 slots left atm
Hey, been playing nearly a decade and looking for a new active guild. Last guild i was in became inactive
"
DrMime wrote:
Hey, been playing nearly a decade and looking for a new active guild. Last guild i was in became inactive

Hey! for some reason I cannot invite you could you PM or Reply with your IGN and I'll invite you ASAP. Thanks!
Thread updated for Necropolis all these QoL teasers are amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info