[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

excuse me good sir, how we deal with porcupines? i have molten shell but i die :(
Which auras do you mainly use?
Hi, tx for a clear, well build guide.
I am in the proces of gearing for part 2, but i encounter 2 problems:

1. I have a huge DEX problem. Even with taking a _30 dex node, i have difficulty levelling green gems without dex becoming a problem. I realize Devoto's Devotion gives a huge chunk, but as it is quite low on the prio list, i wonder what you do before that to still be able to upgrade green gems?

2. My survivability is great, but i absolutely MELT to those beasts that spray needles when they die. What to do about that?

Can this work on Scion?
"
magiuspaulus wrote:
2. My survivability is great, but i absolutely MELT to those beasts that spray needles when they die. What to do about that?
"
Loethor wrote:
excuse me good sir, how we deal with porcupines? i have molten shell but i die :(

They deal physical damage, a Granits Flask + (Vaal) Molten Shell mitigates that reasonly well with the large chunk of armour. A Basalt (instead of Stibnite) helps too if you want to insist on one.
This will not make you immune (especially if there's an elemental mod on the map), my best advice is to be careful when they are around and use the large AoE of cyclone to keep distance.
You can keep them from exploding with a Kitava's Feast axe, but that's just a temporary solution.

"
magiuspaulus wrote:
1. I have a huge DEX problem. Even with taking a _30 dex node, i have difficulty levelling green gems without dex becoming a problem. I realize Devoto's Devotion gives a huge chunk, but as it is quite low on the prio list, i wonder what you do before that to still be able to upgrade green gems?
You don't have to completely upgrade Blood Rage or Faster attacks, so the highest dex you'll need is 100, for level 21 Cyclone. You get 83 from the tree if you took the dex node (but don't tell anyone you leveled that up), the other 17 shouldn't be hard to get with jewelry or a Devoto's.

"
Which auras do you mainly use?
Pride
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Precision
Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone

"
alvincheng wrote:
Can this work on Scion?
The build was made with Slayer's Overwhelm crit chance in mind, otherwise it works on any ascendancy.
I recommend getting "increased critical strike chance" instead of "chance to deal double damage" as a weapon suffix mod in that case.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jun 22, 2019, 4:16:10 AM
Hi, I just got this from uber elder and i'm wondering if it gives better dps compared to the +2 impale.
Hi there I've switched form RT to crit but now I cant sustain my mana. How do u handle ur mana.
Hello!

Following this build at the moment (around level 70-75, using Tabula with this axe:

My question is - since we're melee crit based, wouldn't Abyssus give us a huge DPS increase?

If survivability is an issue, doesn't Devoto's reduce our damage by a bit? Why not use Starkonja?

Thanks for the build! Loving it so far!
"
astroteemo wrote:
Hi there I've switched form RT to crit but now I cant sustain my mana. How do u handle ur mana.

Not OP but you need to get - total mana cost of skills on your ring/amulet. Since Cyclone has such a low mana cost, it's pretty easy to get it low enough where it's free to cast and you can indefinitely cyclone.
Would you say this is a build a new player can pick up easily with very little experience with path of exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info