[3.7]Cyczerker l TERMINUS EST l 3-10m l UBER ELDER 3min l 200+SPD l CHOOSE UR LIKE l LAST UPDATE!

I mostly like to level up doing maps, how this build works for this?... Is tanky enough to do maps without dying?... syndicate and legion monsters tanky enough?... or you die so much doing maps... It seems low life for this purpouse...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jun 15, 2019, 7:09:14 AM
"
FarmMachinee wrote:
You changed your talents and breastplate, how much damage has dropped and how much better do you recommend playing?)

at first u must to know.why u want to play this build!
-if u like to farm go spd! if u like to lv go balance!

if u r newbie or u have no budget go spd that cheap and easy to play !

about dmg
-around 1m if count berserk + ascental protecter / without both around 600k

about life
-spd = 4.5k with lv 92
-balance = 6.1k with lv 92
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I mostly like to level up doing maps, how this build works for this?... Is tanky enough to do maps without dying?... syndicate and legion monsters tanky enough?... or you die so much doing maps... It seems low life for this purpouse...

tanky still not enough for this legion mob :D if u check my safety build u ill know (no hope to never down in this league) if u can find someone never down until this league end pls lemme know

about other monster or boss end game its safe if u know how to dodge!

dye?
-yes somethimes with safety and balance guide
-yes a lot in spd guide to much with needle and sometimes with legion mob

my build r not in hc that y i can make it low life to play
if u r looking for lving guide i think my guide aren't recommend!
One question,

im reading on reddit that ggg did something and now Flicker is destroyed/bugged?

Do you know something about that?
Could you update the passive skill tree for (power version / the one in which you killed the minotaur in 10 seconds), because in pob to 73 level only?
p.s if pob was not updated for a new patch, could it be done here? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree
Last edited by FarmMachinee on Jun 15, 2019, 10:45:44 AM
"
One question,

im reading on reddit that ggg did something and now Flicker is destroyed/bugged?

Do you know something about that?

sry bro idk about that.
"
FarmMachinee wrote:
Could you update the passive skill tree for (power version / the one in which you killed the minotaur in 10 seconds), because in pob to 73 level only?
p.s if pob was not updated for a new patch, could it be done here? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

r u serious? wanna try t16 with lv 73? if u can walk through mob byself. i think u don't need me to help u create passive tree.
"
computerEASY wrote:
"
FarmMachinee wrote:

r u serious? wanna try t16 with lv 73? if u can walk through mob byself. i think u don't need me to help u create passive tree.

in your pob points are taken to level 76, I know English very poorly so I can write something wrong, I just need a tree with spread talents up to level 95, I apologize if something is wrong I wrote
"
FarmMachinee wrote:
"
computerEASY wrote:
"
FarmMachinee wrote:

in your pob points are taken to level 76, I know English very poorly so I can write something wrong, I just need a tree with spread talents up to level 95, I apologize if something is wrong I wrote

maybe my bad don't know what u mean.but i think my passive alr path to lv 92 -.- if u r looking to lv 95 pick maximum life node.
Is the damage between the Terminus Est and the Starforge worth losing for the Frenzy on Crit? Or if you already build Frenzy charges would the Starforge be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info