[3.7]Cyczerker l TERMINUS EST l 3-10m l UBER ELDER 3min l 200+SPD l CHOOSE UR LIKE l LAST UPDATE!

What on earth does "CHOOSE UR LIKE" mean? And what is with the repeated use of "u" and "ur"?
Why Blitz over Rite of Ruin?
Blitz gives a fuckton of attack speed, but RoR gives stun immunity, more damage and move speed, also in the balance PoB the attack/s just went down from 28 to 23 after the change, what is still a lot. The life degen can be a problem, but easily countered. Can someone explain, pls?
Last edited by Diograo on Jun 30, 2019, 8:01:21 PM
Uber Elder deathless kill video:

Gear:
Spoiler

Character Name: KromkorLSC
Last edited by Freakey_ on Jun 30, 2019, 11:02:13 PM
"
Freakey_ wrote:
Uber Elder deathless kill video:

Gear:
Spoiler

Character Name: KromkorLSC

Good gear :D

I killed Uber Elder today for the first time, with this gear (lvl 84), with 4 portals left.

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Mega95 on Jul 5, 2019, 3:55:43 PM
"
Diograo wrote:
Why Blitz over Rite of Ruin?
Blitz gives a fuckton of attack speed, but RoR gives stun immunity, more damage and move speed, also in the balance PoB the attack/s just went down from 28 to 23 after the change, what is still a lot. The life degen can be a problem, but easily countered. Can someone explain, pls?
I switched to Rite of Ruin personally because if you get stunned, you're fucked. Plus, you already go fast as fuck anyways. I rather not get stunned.
Hi Bro, can i use other sword stronger? if can, what sword should be change? thanks you !
Hello, to the construction I put some Atziri's Acuity, what do you think about it? They are good I think for the Vaal pact apart from the great amount of intelligence they give you in return, apart from that, Armor, and the increase of the Critical Strike, having those gloves would have to change the amulet, what do you suggest? Greetings.

What Fossil's did u use to craft the helm?
Used your guide and it is great, look forward to seeing you next league.
Thx for the build. I've got through maps quite easily, done 5 armies with no problem (2,5 resets) and just did uber. Despite 4.9k health it has nice survivability I guess offence helps here. Worst boss was Minotaur for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info