3.7.1 Patch Notes

I just notice that all cold skill can't freeze and shatter legion monsters when they release from stasis.

Is this a bug?
"
Fixed a bug where Minion support gems were not gaining levels when socketed into an item that granted +X to Level to Socketed Minion Gems.

Fixed a bug where some minion modifiers wouldn't update on existing minions if the players maximum life changed.

I knew there was something off about necromancy since legion launch...
bottomtext
I have a suggestion to further improve the Legion encounters. Can you please show the locations of valuable legion monsters on the map/mini map.

For the ranged builds like bow (tornado shot) or spell users, they can easily clear whole legion encounter within given time interval (10 or 15 seconds? Not sure)

But melee characters like cyclone, needs to travel every zone of the legion to first find and kill and activate those special mobs. I am trying to engage all timeless monoliths with my cyclone build but in majority of them, I end up with a few rare drops and nothing else.

Compared to Synthesis, Betrayal, and other previous leagues, it feels much less rewarding to engage these monoliths. But if I can locate the valuable mobs in the legion by looking at the map/minimap then at least I can focus on those areas of the legion.

Thank you for reading.
Don't see any bugfix on Bane, it is still not useable!
How about fixing these annoying rollbacks?
Sao Paulo realms is broken and getting worse league by league.
I hope if it still existing in 4.0.0 get some improvements.
when are the rewards for flashback?
[Removed by Support]
Here is a crazy idea...

how about fixing or just acknowledging/releasing a statement regarding these infuriating constant lag spikes that makes the game unplayable.

uninstalled.
wait... what about Blade Flurry namelocking things? It makes the build so much clunky right now.
Lag has been so bad since update that I can't even play...
sick of new leagues always having mobs that one shot you and you don't even know what happens,and you get back and they one shot you again..

these blood cloud rares in legion are the current trend , some mobs in synth and betrayal mobs for example used to be insane OP.

a small death scare is fun,getting one shotted out of nowhere is just not.
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info