3.7.1 Patch Notes

Nice.
and pliz try to fix some dommage :(
"
Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's "Red Wave" skill.
Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's targeted ground explosion skill.
Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel's Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.

YES! <3

TY
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Thanks GGG
Finally I can deal more than 40mil damage in a single hit
"
Quintessence wrote:
What about the bug with Light of Lunaris and Duskdawn staff giving 1000%+ crit multi?

^
"Fixed a bug where various support gems were unable to support Frostblink."

THANK YOU FOR THIS! So frustating to not be able to do the stupid meme build I had in mind XD
"
Danteska wrote:
Please fix Leap Slam targetting, it doesn't jump where my mouse cursor is if I'm in combat and chooses to jump to the closest mob instead. This is very annoying.

I thought am the only one who experienced this.
Now am wondering if this is intended as new feature or a bug.
"
hotspring wrote:
Fix japan gateway's super laggy

Please...

+1

Please fix JP Realm.
How the HELL do you do 40 mill dmg in a hit and how the fuuuuuck do you realize that there's a bug when you do.

Good looking patch, only thing missing is something to show generals clearly.
Thanks for being quick with the changes!! you guys rock! Keep up the good work.
"
Fixed a bug where The Eradicator's skill visuals could become muddled, and it would appear as if he were summoning hundreds of Lightning Orbs.

that was kinda funny to see ingame lol. I was really confused then i just disconnected when i realized i couldnt stop him, was fine after dc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info