[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

What is the best mod for watcher's eye for our build after Malevolence mod?
Having a great time leveling this build. Not sure of the best order to path through the skill tree, so I have basically been following the different skill levels presented in Ziz's POB (as long as the skills are also in this builds tree). But one thing that I have noticed is that he does not pick up 'Acrobatics' or 'Phase Acrobatics' until the endgame.

So here is my two questions.

First, is following the path laid out by Ziz's a good idea?

Second, when should I think about picking up 'Phase Acrobatics'?
"
Skua99 wrote:

First, is following the path laid out by Ziz's a good idea?

Second, when should I think about picking up 'Phase Acrobatics'?

I'd say it depends how much you care about dying. For HC that would be earlier but for SC most people wouldn't care until level 90+ when it really sets you back. So I think it is fine to wait if you're doing SC.

I followed his original build and it worked out fine, until higher red maps (T13+). I needed to swap to a bow for good DPS and at the same time used Perfect Form. It made a huge difference.

Also unrelated to everyone, is Despair helm enchant good? Picked up a nice Hubris with the Merc lab +20% increased despair effect. Seems solid in POB.
In the POB acro tree (so with Perfect Form, like said in the guide) we don't take MOM ?
Why ?
Sorry for this stupid question. But I don't understand the bow crafting.

- I just got an six link short bow from porcupine.
- I alted it and got the "+1 to level of socketed gem" mod.
- I regaled it, got another mod and annulled it.
- Unfortunately the wrong mod was removed.

Now I have an rare bow with the wrong mod. How can I make it blue again to alt it again? Or did I "brick" it now? :(
"
Phisherman wrote:
How can I make it blue again to alt it again?

Use an Orb of Scouring
"
matt__ wrote:
"
Phisherman wrote:
How can I make it blue again to alt it again?

Use an Orb of Scouring

Thanks!
Could anyone help out some? I feel like I have rather decent gear (multimodded bow, non-ailment multiplier Malevolence Watcher's eye) and stuff, and still only 450k ish dps in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/ikMk4QVx

Great build, I had cyclone as a league starter and did this specifically for legion content and it is so strong. What maps have you guys been farming?
got an ssf update if anyone is interested...

completed the pale council prophecy chain and killed the council deathless. ready to multimod but still need to unveil all the bow crafts except chaos damage

killed the guardians and red elder in t9-t11 maps deathless. the guardians were pretty easy but the elder fight took a while. still using a tabula and a mediocre wand/shield.

looking for the 3 remaining porcupine cards. just now getting into t13 for terrace and plaza maps and i only found a couple gardens maps.

i have 9 exalts and 6 annuls so i'm thinking about multimodding some gloves. i gave up on chancing sorcerer gloves for allelopathy.

i thought i would have issues once i got into red maps with mediocre gear but i'm feeling pretty strong. i found Ahuatotli at depth 153 and the fight was very easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info