[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Update
10/07/2019: Added information about Weapon corruptions. Important, all 'Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X 'Skill'' doesn't work with Molten Burst!

Best weapon corruptions:

God tier:
"Culling Strike" (only accessible in Standard - I will let you guys know if GGG make it again accessible for the league players)

Top tier:
Adds 9-13 Physical Damage (flat)
5-7% Attack speed
16-20% Physical Damage (%)
+2 Weapon Range
25-30% Increased Area of Effect

Nice to have:
+1 Weapon Range
20% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
(30–40)% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies

Corruptions that doesn't work with Ngamahu's Molten Burst skill "Socketed Gems are Supported by X" ex. Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Fortify or Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Life Gain On Hit.
Last edited by Talamoe on Jul 10, 2019, 1:32:56 PM
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Massivex91 wrote:
Hello,

at the bandit quest, i accidently helped alira.
Should i reroll?

thanks in advance ;-)

It is the best choice, if you can handle not having 2 passive points.

Crit Multi is our main stat, and all resists are always welcome.

I can go even further and say that Alira is comparable with 2 passive points, and I would not advise taking Alira only in case of having too much @ resists :)

Thanks for the quick advise, time to respec^^

Do you think belly of the beast is a good alternative to queen of the forest?
"
Massivex91 wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Massivex91 wrote:
Hello,

at the bandit quest, i accidently helped alira.
Should i reroll?

thanks in advance ;-)

It is the best choice, if you can handle not having 2 passive points.

Crit Multi is our main stat, and all resists are always welcome.

I can go even further and say that Alira is comparable with 2 passive points, and I would not advise taking Alira only in case of having too much @ resists :)

Thanks for the quick advise, time to respec^^

Do you think belly of the beast is a good alternative to queen of the forest?

Yes, it's great, note that you will lose a bit movement speed tho :) [personally I play now with Slayer without Queen of the Forest I can't complain about clear-speed]
Do you have a list of helm enchants for this build? I am assuming Cyclone this league is super expensive, molten strike work? or others?
"
Deklnu wrote:
Do you have a list of helm enchants for this build? I am assuming Cyclone this league is super expensive, molten strike work? or others?

Hello, Molten Strike enchants doesn't work for us, as Ngamahu's Flame (our weapon) triggers Molten Burst not Molten strike (they are two different skills, although they look the same).

You can find my list of recommended lab enchants in main page of the build: Gear -> Helmet
great and funny build, done all content. thanks!

a few improvements what im found for yourself:

1) "+(1-2) mana gain for each enemy hit by your attacks" suffix on any jewel solve any problems with mana and gain opportunity to comfortable run no-regen maps if unreserved mana allows use movement skills (if not i just link blood magic to them)

2) Historic Jewels in Legion is OP!

especially Militant Faith, explicit Area Damaga and Channeling Damage gain free 120% dps boots with a few little random bonuses like this:

(i know, convert to fire does not work because 100% phys already converted, but this example just explain where u can put this jewel with 150 devotion)
link to trade search
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/EZm0zVH5
PoB currently cannot work with timeless jewels(counts as empty sockets) but if i manualaly add +120 increased damage my dps on cyclone insane: 1.3kkk+ without -res on helmet and lab enchant (3 stacks web and exposure is up)

@Talamoe
i finally got +1 frenzy on gloves and now i have 9 maximum total, please advice where i can find more charges in the current league? thanks for help ^^
Last edited by mamburu on Jul 14, 2019, 7:36:04 PM
Maybe im blind, but what extra green gem do you link the Queen of the forest with if it has 2 green 2 blue 2 red?
"
auc_martin wrote:
Maybe im blind, but what extra green gem do you link the Queen of the forest with if it has 2 green 2 blue 2 red?

Ice Bite
"
mamburu wrote:
great and funny build, done all content. thanks!

a few improvements what im found for yourself:

1) "+(1-2) mana gain for each enemy hit by your attacks" suffix on any jewel solve any problems with mana and gain opportunity to comfortable run no-regen maps if unreserved mana allows use movement skills (if not i just link blood magic to them)

2) Historic Jewels in Legion is OP!

especially Militant Faith, explicit Area Damaga and Channeling Damage gain free 120% dps boots with a few little random bonuses like this:

(i know, convert to fire does not work because 100% phys already converted, but this example just explain where u can put this jewel with 150 devotion)
link to trade search
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/EZm0zVH5
PoB currently cannot work with timeless jewels(counts as empty sockets) but if i manualaly add +120 increased damage my dps on cyclone insane: 1.3kkk+ without -res on helmet and lab enchant (3 stacks web and exposure is up)

@Talamoe
i finally got +1 frenzy on gloves and now i have 9 maximum total, please advice where i can find more charges in the current league? thanks for help ^^

Hello mate thank you very much for your kind words! I am really glad you like the build :)

Please find my short comment to your points listed below (apologies for typos and just a brief answer but I am currently abroad with no access to PC)

1) You can alternatively use (-8/9 to Total Mana Cost of Skills) prefix ring mastercraft, this would make your cyclone cost 0 mana and allowing to safely run no leech and no regen maps.

2) That’s a very nice jewel you posted here, once I am bavk from my business trip I will try to buy Histeric Jewel in std and divine it until I hit something equally interesting to yours. I wonder how much my dps would increase, if i use it instead of Life%/double crit multi/%dmg jewel.

RE: frenzy charges

Unfortunately our options in legion are not good (thx to GGG nerfs):

Amulet corruption (std) 1 extra charge
Boots corruption (std) 1 extra charge
Synthesized rings (std) 2 extra charges
Precursor’s Emblem (std and Legion) 2 extra charges

so technically you can only increase your number of max. frenzy charges from 9 to 11 in Legion.
I cant seem to get your CWDT 1, Wave of Conviction 1, Curse on hit 2, Enfeeble 2 to work. Any Idea why that might be? Is 2 too low level somehow? I thought it just needed to be above the CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info