[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Ty for that, it helped me a lot !
"
Overlain wrote:
Hi , i'm gonna try your build but i have one question , is it possible to swap QoTF for Carcass Jack, or is it mandatory for the build ?

Hello! Only Ngamahu’s Flame axe is required, rest is optional.

Carcass Jack is a good choice as well :)
"
Deklnu wrote:
Thanks for the detailed response.
Chest instead of Fortify, maybe use that in conjunction with leap slam and free up a spot for???

Having a hard time socketing chest to correct colors, I see the other green is ice bite. Would faster or slower projectiles work better or faster attack?

Sorry on Xbox can't import data to POB.

I have both +lgoh on rings and level 8 warlords mark, seems to be working really well. Don't need cast on hit/enfeeble and I don't need as much INT which is awesome!

EDIT 1:

1 blue chest spot use combustion or infused channeling?

EDIT 2:

Instead of fortify (linking with leap slap) maybe Empower lvl 3-4?

EDIT 3:
Menagerie enchant is 30% corrupted weapon. Adds about 10 physical on low & high end of axe.

since 3.7 Legion update Fortify gain "34% more damage" instead "44 increase" at max level
well, Fortify now its one of most powerfull melee damage support and dont have good alternative
1 blue socket: more dps - Combustion, more phys defence - Infusion

about QotF socket colouring: i think its a bad investment if not planned super fast map-cleaner character, any rare body armor with Main 1Lvl looks better (more dps/hp, slightly less speed) and cheaper.
"
baborock wrote:
Do you think that having Rampage Gloves or the Rampage Belt would be beneficial for this character?

Gloves look really cool, but I haven’t tested them yet. I will let you know once i do it.
"
Overlain wrote:
Hi , i'm gonna try your build but i have one question , is it possible to swap QoTF for Carcass Jack, or is it mandatory for the build ?

i test Carcass Jack
cyclone AoE looks pretty good and help with Legion clear, but increased Molten Burst aoe reduce damage efficiency on small targets, especially single target dps
Sorry to watchers eye is useless for 25% physical concerted to fire?
Hi! Interesting build. Would you mind sharing non-legacy version of this build for the league players? Many thanks!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
Deklnu wrote:
Sorry to watchers eye is useless for 25% physical concerted to fire?

Try to look for, critical strike multiplier anger, or more fire dmg anger etc.
Last edited by Talamoe on Jul 22, 2019, 6:58:24 AM
Guy. How about "Shroud of the Lightless" this one suit for this build?
Last edited by P_LeagueRunner on Jul 22, 2019, 10:01:37 PM
Not sure, but I want to try it, sexy life. I like the 6s with Ele pen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info