Cyclone

The game is not ready for this change.

Last time you seriously looked at sync algorithm was probably in patch 2.0, desync is still in the game and it's handled even worse than back in 2013.

Before it was: "why don't I hit anything, oh probably desync", /oos macro, getting teleported back where you've been stuck, continue.

Now it's: "Looks like desync, is this SG gateway, oh it is", getting teleported back where you went out of sync, instantaneously teleported to position where you stopped, and then finally syncen somewhere inbetween those two positions. And now after the triple teleport you may continue, btw enjoy your fading dizziness. (this doesn't happen every time, but when it does…)

But whatever, there are a plenty of ways to get stun immunity these days, a yet another mandatory thing to do.

Just curious, why even this skill still has "First Hit deals 50% less Damage"? This was a bandaid patch to broken interaction with enemy hitbox collision back in like 2015.

The skill is the last sanctuary, it's the only enjoyable attack that can't be fucked up by the animation canceling disaster.
Every time you release some unbearably junky league mechanics I come to "At least I can play Cyclone".
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jun 23, 2020, 9:45:36 PM
The sound effect is driving me insane - thump-thump-thump! It's so loud. I tried buying one of the MTX for the skill, but it sounds exactly the same. Please put an option to make it less grating? Why would spinning around sound like that?
Looking over the tags for the skill i noticed it didnt have a tag for Travel. Which confused me as looking at the tag for the names. The Tag for Travel is Skills that move the character and Movement Skills that affect the movement of the character.

I feel that Cyclone should be flagged as both as it both moves you and while your moving it reduces your movement. It seems odd that the travel tag isnt on it.

The tag Movement has 21 Gems.
The tag Travel has 14.

The other gems which are flagged in both are
Blink Arrow
Bodyswap
Dash
Flame Dash
Frostblink
Leap Slam
Lightning Warp
Mirror Arrow
Phase Run
Shield Charge
Smoke Mine
Vaal Lightning Warp
Whirling Blades
Withering Step

Literally all Travel gems are in movement and its baffeling there is 2 tags when it might as well been a single one under Movement.
HOA CYCLONE JUGG cant generate any stacks on fortify, at melee range 24/7 fellas, why are champs running around with 20 stacks all day on bow characters?

got over 40% of characters on HC trade and HCSSF playing champ, was this the intention? Did you forget that champs can use ranged weapons?

You nerfed my terrible damage in 3.15 because some builds zoom too much for you, I don't zoom at all, even a little. My damage sucks. Why did you nerf it? Now you are taking away fortify from me?

Why in the world did you not put a min 1 stack per melee attack on fortify? WHY?

My build was never....ever, diminishing your content, ever, on any league. Never one shotted shaper, never bypassed phases or mechanics, took it all on as intended. So why do you nerf my build every league?

I played SC for 2 leagues on console then got a new PC and played it for 2 more. I can't play SC anymore there is nothing for me there, so I play HC. Love my HOA JUGG, loved your game. Now it feels like crap, damage is a joke and now my survivability is much less than it was.

I look into other builds and just find videos of melee characters not being able to stack fortify. gg...GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info