[PS4] Content Update 3.7.0 -- Path of Exile: Legion

Yeah, I've been crashing a lot as well, at least once an hour. I hope they can find a fix, it's very inconvenient.
Im glad I havent crashed once yet! Im just enjoying this patch!
Wasn't having any problems at all until act VII trying to head into the Vaal city entrance at the end of the causway...crashes out of the game everytime...
With 3.7 the game has finally become unplayable for me. Now, on top of dealing with the same old never resolved issues, I have to pray it doesn't blue screen on me every single time I enter a new area. Time to play something else until an actual performance patch hits I guess.
"
CK_Berserk wrote:
With 3.7 the game has finally become unplayable for me. Now, on top of dealing with the same old never resolved issues, I have to pray it doesn't blue screen on me every single time I enter a new area. Time to play something else until an actual performance patch hits I guess.

I dont think they ever plan on fixing the game. They just keep sucking money out of people. The literally dont care because people keep paying. I honesty think they must have consulted with bioware for this ps4 port because the game is in a far worse state than anthem and bioware must be behind this mess because the GGG I useto know was never this lazy
Can we please get an ETA on the next patch (3.7.1 I presume)?
How come that you have much technical problems? The usual mantra is for the pc and the over 9000 combinations of hardware, gpu, cpu, ram, soundcard and what not. PS4? Looks all the same to me.
Newest patch fixed Vaal city entrance blue screen issue I was having to n PS4...now it just blue screen when I enter Temple of decay level 2...glad I haven't ever spent a cent on this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info