[PS4] Content Update 3.7.0 -- Path of Exile: Legion

I didn't read something about console performance improvements. Is there any info or I still bluescreened and lagg with summoner builds and so on? I need this kind of info before I start a spectre summoner again and lagg all the endgame and die in stutter and freezes again.
Lol i get a bluescreen when trying to watch the legion trailer
No Caustic Arrow change?
I only crashed 10 times and froze twice last night, so... I don't want to say "good job" because that's not a good job, that's pretty unacceptable at this point. This needs to be a priority to fix.

But hey, at least you unfucked the party system that was broken the entire flashback event.
Why have the crash issues not been fixed or even addressed? Im not sure you guys care but the rubberbanding from movement skills has gotten 10 times worse than it was before. Also my game had flat out froze multiple times since this patch which is new to this patch. Thank you for giving us legion on ps4 but please fix the game. You guys have known since launch about the horrible state its in with all the crashes. I will give you the credit for attempting to fix them once "In areas of large amounts of enemies" but even that didnt change anything and accounts for such a low amount of the crashes. You fixed the trade market crash within hours whats going on with the rest of the crashes its been months...
This patch is fuckin' amazing. Game feels totally different but awesome.
And the eternity rifts are amazing I love how you can grind them and deck out your character early and then continue on with the story.
I do got one complaint though. "X" being the button to skip dialog talk and "X" also allowing you to pick a quest reward. Its really annoying when the timing matches up to where at the end you accidentally pick your reward as you were trying to skip the pause in the quest dialoge at the end before it actually ends.

Now I gotta somehow farm cyclone early....
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
I do got one complaint though. "X" being the button to skip dialog talk and "X" also allowing you to pick a quest reward. Its really annoying when the timing matches up to where at the end you accidentally pick your reward as you were trying to skip the pause in the quest dialoge at the end before it actually ends.

Now I gotta somehow farm cyclone early....

Damn, same thing happened to me. I guess I need to slow down a bit.
Crashing absolutely non-stop in 3.7. Used to happen maybe every three hours, now it's more like every twenty minutes.
The crashes have gotten soooo much worse this is rediculous. The game is also freezing alot as well. I still dont understand why this hasnt been fixed months ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info