[3.7 - Nnoitra] Essence Drain + Contagion Life based - Starter viable - Can do All Content +VIDEO

Spoiler
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
iilockkii wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
hi there, great guide im currently levelling this now as my starter

i know you are currently using the cane of unravelling but what is the best weapon for max dps? bow with +3 gem level? or dual wield wand?

also how does this build do against uber elder? i am a really bad player so i need lots of mitigation and of course decent dps so the fight doesnt go too long. What gear changes do you recommend for that fight?

For max dps i thing a +3 chaos staff is the best option (My opnion)...

If u look POB we get a lot of and good evade chance and Triskter has a great sustain... But for Uber Elber you will need to be able to dodge attacks and position yourself well... and the DPS with end game items will be more than enough for the uber Elder.
Note: In POB u can check and test all about the guide, please try testing new support gems and itens and give us a feedback as well;

Thanks!@
"
bankai1009 wrote:

2 more questions if I may!

What do you think about using bane to apply temporal chains and despair? Instead of wither or blight? Sorry fairly new to DoT builds.

And finally, have you considered using shield charge with a wand now that we can this patch, get fortify up for more mitigation and mobility?

-wither is very important to this build, and with sostice vigil we use temporal chains + blasphemy, so.. i don't see how use bane here. But if u likes Bane, try to use instead contagion (i don't recommend this)
First, thanks for a great guide :)

Second,

"
iilockkii wrote:

GEMS
Essence Drain:
Essence Drain, Controlled Destruction, Efficacy, Void Manipulation, 5L: Swift Affliction, 6L: Empower
Note: It is essential that the gems are placed on the staff

Why is it essential that the links are on the staff?

Thanks!
"
Tortli wrote:
First, thanks for a great guide :)

Second,

"
iilockkii wrote:

GEMS
Essence Drain:
Essence Drain, Controlled Destruction, Efficacy, Void Manipulation, 5L: Swift Affliction, 6L: Empower
Note: It is essential that the gems are placed on the staff

Why is it essential that the links are on the staff?

Thanks!
Because of mod in staff "+# to socketed gems"
How did you get your staff? Did you craft it? If so how did you craft it with?
Agradeço pelo guia, primeiramente. Estou ansioso pra colocar essa build em prática.

Tenho uma dúvida:

É importante ter o node "phase acrobatics"? Percebi que a maioria está usando e fiquei confuso ao ver que tu não colocou.
Spoiler
Arvore do zizaran (trickster ED contagion)
"
Aionzinho wrote:
Agradeço pelo guia, primeiramente. Estou ansioso pra colocar essa build em prática.

Tenho uma dúvida:

É importante ter o node "phase acrobatics"? Percebi que a maioria está usando e fiquei confuso ao ver que tu não colocou.
Spoiler
Arvore do zizaran (trickster ED contagion)

Opa, blz? Então, nós iremos pegar phase acrobatics sim! Mas por meio do item The perfect form. Preciso fazer uma lista com os itens principais para essa build ainda, mas você pode dar uma olhada na build finalizada no PoB ( path of building).
"
yinlun wrote:

same question, that staff look so strange
"
Trunghxf wrote:
"
yinlun wrote:

same question, that staff look so strange

This staff is temporary, i want a +3 chaos staff (:

Look this video about Fossil Crafting, ZiggyD explain how to craft itens using Fossil... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3iCZ9p1lE
what fossil combination for your staff?
"
iilockkii wrote:

Opa, blz? Então, nós iremos pegar phase acrobatics sim! Mas por meio do item The perfect form. Preciso fazer uma lista com os itens principais para essa build ainda, mas você pode dar uma olhada na build finalizada no PoB ( path of building).

Ah, muito obrigado. Eu nem tinha notado isso no item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info