[3.7 - Nnoitra] Essence Drain + Contagion Life based - Starter viable - Can do All Content +VIDEO

Hi, at what level should I keep these gems: İmmortal Call, Stellskin, Molten Shell ? Can u add to build please.
"
theoriginal37 wrote:
Hi, at what level should I keep these gems: İmmortal Call, Stellskin, Molten Shell ? Can u add to build please.

any level
Hi, i have a question about the POB, when i import my charakter im roughly doing 50% (Effective DPS)of your damage, but my gear should be allmost on par with yours, apart from the jewels.

I can´t really figure it out.

Would be glad if you could point out my mistake or are the spider´s web stacks and the onslaught THAT significant?

My Charakter should be public(Edthemaway), if necessary i´ll post a POB-Pastbin.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by SavethePrinzess on Aug 13, 2019, 3:08:12 PM
Hello!
With unchanged ED, Contagion with reduced radius and trickster changes, is it still a good choice to start a new league?
Weakened a lot?

Thanks.
It's probably dead. Seems like a huge nerf. AoE went from 4 to 1 at level 20. AoE multiplier in the build is 2.8. So you went from 11.2 AoE to 2.8 AoE.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
It's probably dead. Seems like a huge nerf. AoE went from 4 to 1 at level 20. AoE multiplier in the build is 2.8. So you went from 11.2 AoE to 2.8 AoE.

That's not how it works. Contagion already has a 20 AoE radius. I looked at the new pob and the old one and went from 40 to 37.
Edit: I think before it was 44. 40 is probably the number with some nerfs already. So it's 16% less AoE
Last edited by TheLastSlayer on Sep 6, 2019, 3:16:59 PM
My apologies. Should have looked at PoB. I looked at the wiki and it was quite off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info