Constant Random Crashes since 3.7

Im having this exact same issue right now and I've got to say it is boring. I can't continue my acts.

System specs :
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core 3.6GHz
16GB DDR4 3000 MHz
Palit GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL, 6 Go
Win 10 Pro 64 on SSD
POE Client on D Drive
Last edited by FsZ_Fluo on Jun 10, 2019, 6:17:55 PM
same here with 3.6 ı play all day long without an issue with 3.7 game freeze occasionally did everything ı could but every time ı have to restart the computer. it is very tedious ( sorry for my bad English)

my specs

fx 8350

8gb 2133mhz ram

rx 590 gpu

120 ssd (non pcı)
I'm having the same issue, this is the only patch cycle where this has happened. My latency goes way up to over 1,000 for 5-10 seconds at a time, and will either disconnect me or just crash to desktop. I did a new clean install a few days ago, so not sure where this issues is coming from.
Crashes frequently:

Using zombies, spectre and spiders and a few aura's.

Last crash I was idle in a map because I went to make coffee! When I returned no POE was running...

Other times it's just playing random maps and all of a sudden POE just crash.

I know from previous experiences that POE staff doesn't reply on these threads and frankly I don't think they read them..

Just to add to the pile and tell that it's just not all about cyclone.

They should work more on performance and stability than content all the time in my opinion not that it matters to them..

It's simple,

They don't beta test their product. Leagues are the beta for standard where no one but bots play anyways.
Also having constant crashes. Sometimes multiple times per map:

i5-8400
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB Ram

It seems like I always crash mid swing. (Heavy Strike)
hello mb fix you game? crash every monolits. flicker strike
Same issue with me, crash to desktop when attacking with no error message. Great PC specs & internet, never crashed in previous leagues, now I crash when using Molten Strike with Multi & Anc Call. Can't farm labs, crash during delving. I'm just working on my atlas for now and hoping I don't crash all my portals away. Please fix for us :)
I originally had this same problem - I fixed it by disabling all of Windows 10's game mode features (turn off game mode, game bar, and game recording). I haven't had a CTD since.
Same here. We play as a team of two: Molten strike and winter orb. We had more than 50 crashes, some were simultaneously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info