[3.7] Pretty much failed Glacial Hammer Juggernaut

"
Vgta wrote:
Hi Lilly,

As far as i have tested, it seems that multistrike is better than faster attacks thanks to its buff in 3.7.

I may be wrong because I'm still low-leveled, but here is my calculation compared to faster attacks :

In my example, without gems Glacial Hammer has 10k Damage with 2.92 APS
In 10 seconds, it deals 29 attacks for a total of 290 000 Damage

With Faster Attacks, it has the same damage but 3.54 APS
In 10 seconds, it deals 35 attacks for a total of 350 000 Damage

With Multistrike instead, it has lower damage (7k) with 4.21APS, and deals 50% more damage the 2nd hit and 99% the 3rd.
In 10 secondes, it deals 42 attacks in which you have 14 times the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hit.
That means, (14*7k)+(14*10,5k)+(14*14k)=441 000 Damage.

I don't know if the increase of damage at the 3rd hit of Multistrike increase the damage of the 3rd strike if GH, but if it does it seems that it could be really great.

What do you think of this ?

Multistrike is better if you can reliably do 2-3 hits before moving. Faster attacks is better if you can't.

That said, I've rerolled away from this build. Didn't feel good enough sadly.
This build got me to maps before I made a personal error and RIP'd.

Was very fun and clear speed was pretty good and was fun as long as you kept on top of upgrading weapons as often as possible.

Good league starter for sure and I wish I could of tested more on maps.
hmm..

The content of the article is different from that of the POB...

in pob gracial hammmer linked fortify .. but in your writing GH linked ruthless

What's the right thing... T_T

and in pob you used cold snap jem ..

but where is cold snap jem in your writing...

What's the right thing to do

hmmm help me lily T.T
I respecced my build to this but as a berserker and with Legion mobs not being affected by freeze, GH felt like really bad enough to offset how it felt vs regular mobs. Do not recommend GH for anyone at any time unless you play standard.
this seems good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pTT4gOoqRw&feature=push-fr&attr_tag=yshTWAqJ3YUL2zOA%3A6
"
I respecced my build to this but as a berserker and with Legion mobs not being affected by freeze, GH felt like really bad enough to offset how it felt vs regular mobs. Do not recommend GH for anyone at any time unless you play standard.

I strongly disagree. My league starter is a GH Hegemony's Era Berserker. Shaper dps (single target) is sitting at ~1.3 million thanks to berserker things and all the juicy crit nodes for staves. That's minimum, as I am not counting burst from power/frenzy charges, flasks, or the active berserk skill. Life is a bit on the low side at 5.3k, but it will jump up to 5.6k by 90.

Here's a link to the POB: https://pastebin.com/gHZV9Sua

Cheap to gear too - no really expensive uniques, crafting bases or need for multimod weapons. Biggest expense is a 6L, and even that can be made cheap with hillock and quality benchcraft. Even the Extra Cold necklaces are dirt cheap this league!
Last edited by Haydin on Jun 18, 2019, 11:00:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info