[3.7] Pretty much failed Glacial Hammer Juggernaut

Would really appreciate the passive skill tree as a link
"
Thank you Lily!

It was a Global chat that made me search for your build, and thank you very much for the good work. Your inquisitor was the sweetiest sweet, and I hope this jugg will be nice as well.

Awesome!

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll be as good as my last build.
"
Do you think it worth going for 50k+ armor?

50k is the point where Molten Shell reaches its cap. More than that is a bonus, but not as good as hitting 50k.
"
Would really appreciate the passive skill tree as a link

Level 93

Added it to the main guide as well. Site wasn't live when I first posted this.
Is POB broken ? Because i saw people sayinc glacial hammer got nice damage but your pob show only 140k damage its like too slow you take 5 hours to kill a boss
Hi there Lilly, why are you not using Steelskin? I also find levelling with GlacialHammer without melee aoe support gem really lacking.
"
Myakot wrote:
Hi there Lilly, why are you not using Steelskin? I also find levelling with GlacialHammer without melee aoe support gem really lacking.

Molten Shell is better as long as you have enough armour.

I was using Sunder until I got the Winter Burial Jewel. Will update the guide to reflect it.
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Is POB broken ? Because i saw people sayinc glacial hammer got nice damage but your pob show only 140k damage its like too slow you take 5 hours to kill a boss

PoB isn't updated yet to include updated gems and new accuracy calculations. The damage is higher than PoB.
Lackluster damage, sorry to say but im rerolling.
Hi Lilly,

As far as i have tested, it seems that multistrike is better than faster attacks thanks to its buff in 3.7.

I may be wrong because I'm still low-leveled, but here is my calculation compared to faster attacks :

In my example, without gems Glacial Hammer has 10k Damage with 2.92 APS
In 10 seconds, it deals 29 attacks for a total of 290 000 Damage

With Faster Attacks, it has the same damage but 3.54 APS
In 10 seconds, it deals 35 attacks for a total of 350 000 Damage

With Multistrike instead, it has lower damage (7k) with 4.21APS, and deals 50% more damage the 2nd hit and 99% the 3rd.
In 10 secondes, it deals 42 attacks in which you have 14 times the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hit.
That means, (14*7k)+(14*10,5k)+(14*14k)=441 000 Damage.

I don't know if the increase of damage at the 3rd hit of Multistrike increase the damage of the 3rd strike if GH, but if it does it seems that it could be really great.

What do you think of this ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info