Get Your Exclusive Korean God Helmet and Welcome the Korean Community to Wraeclast!

freebies!
ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

kinda special treatment, but us "other asians" didnt get anything like this when SEA + JP was merge to global

also Jun ortoi is the only asian in PoE so far, add more GGG
Cool, free hat. What for this free hat?
Welcome!
That helmet looks better than the 12 challenge reward in the respective league.
I hope you rethink your approach and start to reintroduce armour pieces like the last time in the Talisman league.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 7, 2019, 4:18:21 AM
FREE HAT FREE HAT FREE HAT
"
Allerdyne wrote:
Cool. In case some people are interested, that sort of hat is called a "qat," or "khat." Old-time Korean scholars and nobles used to wear them, as does the Jeonseung Saja, the Korean spirit that brings spirits of the dead to the afterlife.
At least, form my understanding. Some of that information might be a bit off.

Correct, a Jeoseung Saja is probably better known as a Grim Reaper, or a collector of souls.
Better then the League rewards in total imo.

Its a bit sad the league rewards are always Rainbow colour neon god super shiny and tentacly.

What happened to dark and gritty?
IGN: GreybeardDownstairsHCII
Is a good start. First we get a hat, after we well get another MTX for FREE cuz you guys are a nice DEVELOPERS and you will take care about your lovely players. RIGHT? I think so. PUT SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR FREE (NOT LITERALLY FOR FREE, LIKE... YOU NEED TO DO A MISSION OR SOMETHING FOR THIS ITEM TO ATTRACT MORE PLAYERS AND TO MAKE PLAYERS TO PLAY MORE) IF you know how to profit about this things, you will have A LOT of players on on the same time. Be INTELLIGENT GGG!
too much effort
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info