Get Your Exclusive Korean God Helmet and Welcome the Korean Community to Wraeclast!

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
That wording is confusing. Does it mean only current helmet I have when slaying Brine King gets MTX?

No they're just explaining that the MTX can replace the look of your helmet slot. It'll function like any other MTX where you can swap it onto any character.
Welcome to our S. Korean brothers and sister :D
i just want to play now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 0_0
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
my baby girl covered her room with korean singers <3

환영 한국!
🐢
was thinking of just doing standard for Legions challenge league, but who doesn't love a free hat and one that looks Inquisitorial. wont suit my juggernaut that well but free is free after all and with my current build (subject to change in 20 hours or less) is close to unkillable. so brine king by lunch tomorrow i guess. thanks GGG.

welcome to the Koreans too. :)
Meaty Treats
Morning Sausage
Escaped Lunatic
Use that with seeker robe and SIN BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODEH
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Greymane2k wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
That wording is confusing. Does it mean only current helmet I have when slaying Brine King gets MTX?

No they're just explaining that the MTX can replace the look of your helmet slot. It'll function like any other MTX where you can swap it onto any character.

aight!
Well, I'm new to this game and i'm going to get that hat! Welcome Korea!
Ye,
but can I put this hat
on my Weta pet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info