[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

The "Disciple of the Slaughter" node on the bottom of the tree seems really good, right? Except, well... it's not good for Flicker.

As a Raider, even with a 35% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit against a unique enemy, hitting only that enemy can still drop you down to 1 charge from a max of 7. And since that charge can't be spent, you'll stop flickering until your cooldown is up!

Just something to be wary of.
i know its usually up to individuals but what pantheon do you go for?

any thoughts on this build doing uber elder?
Hi, everyone

I'm newbie, nice to meet you.

When i saw your topic, i starting love Path of Exile btw.

Now I have problem with Pantheon, i don't know how to start point with Pantheon. I play Flicker Strike with 2 swords, can u answer for me ?

Thanks for reading, sir xd
Hello,

I just hit to 83. Any advice for my build? What do you think about my weapons, helmet, amulet etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/veritas1957/characters
Is impale a support I should be using with flicker strike? or it's only good for bosses?
"
dolloway wrote:
is this build good for completing league (36)? what about uber bosses? really want to play this build but have doubts about bosses

flicker isnt the best for delve and bossing. but uou can easily switch gems to another melee skill. Like cyclone, especially if you are using it for delve or bossing and dont care much about aoe.
"
niteblane wrote:
i know its usually up to individuals but what pantheon do you go for?

any thoughts on this build doing uber elder?

i might try uber elder with dual strike.

i took lunaris and garukan
"
iandylaw wrote:
Hi, everyone

I'm newbie, nice to meet you.

When i saw your topic, i starting love Path of Exile btw.

Now I have problem with Pantheon, i don't know how to start point with Pantheon. I play Flicker Strike with 2 swords, can u answer for me ?

Thanks for reading, sir xd

most pantheons are good, so you just need to choose one you like and unlock them. i took lunaris and garukan
"
veritas1957 wrote:
Hello,

I just hit to 83. Any advice for my build? What do you think about my weapons, helmet, amulet etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/veritas1957/characters

you dont have enough life. get more on your chest. greed essence helps.

craft atk speed on weapons. not multi

carnage heart isnt good for you cuz ur not leeching all the time. get a rare amulet with life and crit multi.

get an uncurse flask
"
NemesisR3 wrote:
Is impale a support I should be using with flicker strike? or it's only good for bosses?

itll work if you take all the impale nodes and you are fully phys damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info