[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Keisuke102 wrote:
Where do you have the Lethal Pride socketed? Right near Golems Blood?

I also don't understand where did he put his gem on... I tried the gem on every socket possible, and didnt see the crit multiplier bonus...

I'd also like to know if lightning coil + abyssus would be viable... if not, what else is good for armor slot (dual rebukes build)? maybe belly or loreweave?
"
smelmapits wrote:
How do you keep up your flicker or do you just frenzy when you stop getting the charges?

unless im fighting something really really strong (stronger than map bosses), i kill before i run out of charges. Otherwise, use frenzy or dual strike
"
I'm currently using dreamfeathers. Is it worth to save up for rebukes? Just wasnt sure if the dps increase would be worth how much they are at the moment. I'm currently doing yellow maps decently well, but would they push me into doing red maps alright?

rebuke is like double damage. not sure if price will go up or down
"
Keisuke102 wrote:
Where do you have the Lethal Pride socketed? Right near Golems Blood?

yes
"
Zorbasatir wrote:
Hey, inspired by your build. But I think the interaction between Herald of Ash's overkill damage and Bane of legends(20% culling) should be stated in your guide.

Wiki says,

"Overkill and culling can fundamentally never interact.[2] If a hit doesn't kill a target itself but triggers culling strike or Bane of Legends that kills, damage from them doesn't count towards overkill damage and it stay negative, and, accordingly, overkill effects will not trigger."

According to this information you are not getting any benefits of Overkill for culled targets. This somehow lowers the efficiency of the Herald of Ash. Haven't done the math but just wanted us to brainstorm other available options.

Personally, I am a Herald of agony fan, found a cheap alternative to my helmet (reduced mana reservation for HoA) I will experiment by replacing the maim support on my Flicker and put it to HoA, the crawler will maim targets(its projectiles pierces pretty much everything like 120-130 degrees of a sector), therefore, increasing damage taken. Since we move very fast around, crawler teleports next to us often. It is almost like a 7th link for the Flicker.

My HoA supports will be HoA-Damage on full life-maim-minion damage. My attack speed is so high, even with 40% chance to poison HoA stays up with high stacks since legion has lots of mobs. It might even help with the obelisks when activating mobs to kill.

Thats a really minor detail you can ignore about HOA. HoA still clears like crazy. most mobs dont need the culling anyways. and ones that need the culling are uniques or strong rares that are usually single target, so HOA isnt going to burn anyone cuz theres usually no enemies around.
"
stemare wrote:
"
smelmapits wrote:
How do you keep up your flicker or do you just frenzy when you stop getting the charges?

I'm also interested in this, currently I'm playing with Terminus Est (100% frenzy charge on crit) to sustain frenzy charges but I'm wondering how you can manage the sustain with 2 rebukes.

Is the 20Q flicker + blood rage + block chance enough? I don't think so, I sometimes need to Frenzy bosses to restore my charges, even with Terminus Est.

if u watch my videos, that might help. bloodrage alone is enough most of the time
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 13, 2019, 12:07:56 PM
"
ata191 wrote:
how do u feel about getting an abyssus also replace the gloves with a shaper ring curse on hit and actually make the gloves more efficent?

major is the one with dodge.

minor is the one with movement
"
ata191 wrote:
how do u feel about getting an abyssus also replace the gloves with a shaper ring curse on hit and actually make the gloves more efficent?

abyssus is no cuz i dont like dying

shaper ring is good but those things are really expensive. its like 50c just to get 1 curse on hit mod. So its not "efficient" until u spend like 3 ex. plus i like the dodge from gloves.

I will change my gloves eventually to something that has a +1 frenzy charge
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 13, 2019, 12:12:12 PM
i rust run path of building on your character and mine and there is like 150k dps difference between them, and i have almost the same items as you do.

is this build good for completing league (36)? what about uber bosses? really want to play this build but have doubts about bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info