[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Why don't you run Masterful Form with all these frenzy charges?
"
Buiaka wrote:
Why don't you run Masterful Form with all these frenzy charges?

every node is good. its hard to pick
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 9, 2019, 7:12:26 PM
Lol, I died a fuckton too.

I'd say this build can easily clear white/yellows easily on a 5L, and for red maps you'd probably need a 6L + Kaom's. Only issue is that Legion mechanic will kill you nonstop-- there's no going around it. You will flicker and kill nearly every single mob in the Legion, then when they bundle up a few rares using their attacks will insta kill you. I don't know how to prevent it at all.

I might invest more nodes into dodge, so with vaal grace + the nodes you can have like 70/65% dodge/spell dodge in dangerous situations. Maybe it can be furthered improve with dodge boots n' shit? Not too sure tbh.

If you don't run the anti-freeze ring, you also need to have a long lasting flask with anti-freeze during effect on it. Before going any mob, I usually click diamond + anti-freeze flask repeatedly, probably need more damage so mobs die before dealing DPS but idk.

For flasks, probably life -> diamond -> cinderswallow -> atziri -> wise oak would be good? I'm not really bothering with movespeed anywhere, since leap slam and flicker are pretty damn good as movement skills and it doesn't feel clunky at all.
"

I'd say this build can easily clear white/yellows easily on a 5L, and for red maps you'd probably need a 6L + Kaom's. Only issue is that Legion mechanic will kill you nonstop-- there's no going around it. You will flicker and kill nearly every single mob in the Legion, then when they bundle up a few rares using their attacks will insta kill you. I don't know how to prevent it at all.

I might invest more nodes into dodge, so with vaal grace + the nodes you can have like 70/65% dodge/spell dodge in dangerous situations. Maybe it can be furthered improve with dodge boots n' shit? Not too sure tbh.

If you don't run the anti-freeze ring, you also need to have a long lasting flask with anti-freeze during effect on it. Before going any mob, I usually click diamond + anti-freeze flask repeatedly, probably need more damage so mobs die before dealing DPS but idk.

For flasks, probably life -> diamond -> cinderswallow -> atziri -> wise oak would be good? I'm not really bothering with movespeed anywhere, since leap slam and flicker are pretty damn good as movement skills and it doesn't feel clunky at all.

too many unique flasks. u want unbleed, uncurse, unfreeze.

for defense, i now have arctic armour, about 45% spell/atk dodge, 50% evade from blind (flesh and stone), and fortify linked to flicker. also cwdt immortal call, and steel skin

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 9, 2019, 8:50:40 PM
Any reason for only grabbing 128% max life from tree? Especially with this league, i feel 175% at the least is MANDATORY.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

too many unique flasks. u want unbleed, uncurse, unfreeze.

for defense, i now have arctic armour, about 45% spell/atk dodge, 50% evade from blind (flesh and stone), and fortify linked to flicker.

Hmm, I might link fortify too even if it's a damage decrease, just because I'm dyin' so much due to legion mobs

I'm not bothering with arctic armor because I'm running enfeeble + anger (Oro's Flicker). I don't need unbleed due to slayer ascendency, but I'll probably grab uncurse on diamond
Do you happen to have an updated recommended 6 socket if I were wanting to use a tabula for flicker?
So yesterday i reached 140 map completions with 3/4 guardians. Have to say that this build works perfectly up until t15 maps

I have problems with the guardians now and since i am completely new to flicker strike and melee, i dont really know what to upgrade or what skill to use to get the necessary single target dps for shaper and his guardians.

I tried double strike but it doesnt seem to do much more against guardians since with this build i can not survive log enough to deal dmg facetanking.

If there are any good item ideas or single target links for that matter, i would be very happy to hear them...

other than that, what do you guys think about loreweave for this build?
what bandits did you chose and what pantheons ? i also wonder how your flicker shows 24k per use unbuffed.. i play terminus est and have pretty much all possible dps nodes and it shows 4k unbuffeD?? tho my aoe clear is atleast as fast as yours just my ST is way slower
"
Timm35 wrote:
Do you happen to have an updated recommended 6 socket if I were wanting to use a tabula for flicker?

depends on your weapon, but

flicker
multistrike
splash
close combat
fortify
ruthless

will work with ANY weapon and has relatively low mana cost. it is the one I will use with rebuke. if you're doing primarily phys damage, you can consider melee phys and maim.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 10, 2019, 8:27:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info