[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Baretor wrote:
So yesterday i reached 140 map completions with 3/4 guardians. Have to say that this build works perfectly up until t15 maps

I have problems with the guardians now and since i am completely new to flicker strike and melee, i dont really know what to upgrade or what skill to use to get the necessary single target dps for shaper and his guardians.

I tried double strike but it doesnt seem to do much more against guardians since with this build i can not survive log enough to deal dmg facetanking.

If there are any good item ideas or single target links for that matter, i would be very happy to hear them...

other than that, what do you guys think about loreweave for this build?

yea it isnt a great boss killer if the enemy has too much health and theres no ads. swap melee splash for a damage gem at least.

loreweave works.
"
Daftstyle wrote:
what bandits did you chose and what pantheons ? i also wonder how your flicker shows 24k per use unbuffed.. i play terminus est and have pretty much all possible dps nodes and it shows 4k unbuffeD?? tho my aoe clear is atleast as fast as yours just my ST is way slower

i took alira.

terminus needs added phys on jewelry. youre not using any curses, so oskarm will help. try to achieve something like 75% crit chance with diamond flask, and 450% crit multi
Im also struggling to find the best gem setup. I'm currently using brutality and melee dmg on full life and I dont think its the best setup.
Fortify might be a good option so I can use leapslam to curse on hit, and then i'm not sure about the 6th.
Close combat really worth it over brutality?
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Im also struggling to find the best gem setup. I'm currently using brutality and melee dmg on full life and I dont think its the best setup.
Fortify might be a good option so I can use leapslam to curse on hit, and then i'm not sure about the 6th.
Close combat really worth it over brutality?

idk wat your whole build looks like so idk how good brutality is for you, but close combat is better either way. After multistrike and splash, close combat is the best support in any flicker build I'd say.
@holyphantom

if you could look again over my char would be awesome :P
i swapped to a starforge now.

gear is all ssf except for the starforge and i dotn want to buy too much i really like the crafting part.
working on a 6link rar chest now with fossils to get a 7link there maybe in the future.

what iam mostly wondering for starfoge setup is herald of purity > ASH?

also id like to add a curse like you said tho is it worth to lose my current glove ?

i was thinking to take the reduced mana node and buy a enlighten gem and maybe go herald - AA - Flesh -- and then blasphemy enfeeble or so ?

iam also livestreaming atm on www.twitch.tv/bronk_De for anyone interested in 2hand playstyle

Last edited by Daftstyle on Jun 10, 2019, 11:56:52 AM
"
Daftstyle wrote:
@holyphantom

if you could look again over my char would be awesome :P
i swapped to a starforge now.

gear is all ssf except for the starforge and i dotn want to buy too much i really like the crafting part.
working on a 6link rar chest now with fossils to get a 7link there maybe in the future.

what iam mostly wondering for starfoge setup is herald of purity > ASH?

also id like to add a curse like you said tho is it worth to lose my current glove ?

i was thinking to take the reduced mana node and buy a enlighten gem and maybe go herald - AA - Flesh -- and then blasphemy enfeeble or so ?

iam also livestreaming atm on www.twitch.tv/bronk_De for anyone interested in 2hand playstyle

not bad for mostly ssf. main concern is lack of life on jewelry.

for starforge, Pride is the biggest DPS aura. Ash wont deal any damage.

i wouldnt travel up to shadow area. theres two hand crit nodes and two hand physdamage/leech nodes you can take near duelist.

Use a curse. doesnt need to be oskarm, but oskarm is a fine choice. easiest option is CWDT enfeeble.
Are u gonna swap to dreamfeather or u think rebuke will be end game viable?
"
ata191 wrote:

rebuke is a lot better than dreamfeather. like a lot alot.

I need to change my tree. instead of going up to shadow area, i'll go to the left more
What do you think of Level 1 Precision aura? 22 mana reserved for 40% crit chance imo its worth it.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
ata191 wrote:

rebuke is a lot better than dreamfeather. like a lot alot.

I need to change my tree. instead of going up to shadow area, i'll go to the left more

How would you change the tree? Right now I get less damage with 2 rebukes than with 2 rare weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info