[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Hi there! Thanks for the great build, i have 2 questions:

- how tanky/mistake forgiving is the kaoms way (more tanky) version at t15-t16 content, especially legion monster?
Im not the best at dodging stuff and i dont know the abilities from all monsters.

- with an 15 ex investment and the kaoms way version: its possible to clear/nearly clear t16 monoliths with it?
Last edited by Enterich on Jun 28, 2019, 3:40:28 AM
"
Dima_Steep wrote:
have this problem to.. Legion archers and other shit in t12+ just one shot me..
This build have any defensive mechanics besides IC and ovleech?

Legion mobs nearly oneshot everything, literally got onetapped all the time on my then still champion with 7k life and perma fortify + inc effect. Except for maxing dodge/eva/life the only way to not die is to git gud haha (shoot/sidestep & repeat, thats how I deal with them), try to dodge as much as you can. They will always keep oneshotting until ggg learns to balance this game.

Hope this helps in some way.
"
Bartez0987 wrote:
I have. Almost all items like in build, but I'm too weak. One shot of an ordinary white mob kills me. Max 2 shot; / Please Help. My gear is in profile. + problems with mana

Please check above comment regarding the legion oneshots. In terms of mana, maybe pick up a mana leech node? You got the blooddrinker node which only gives 0.4 life but u have 0 mana leech. Pick up either the claw nodes with lioneye's jewel or get the leech nodes at the bottom of the tree (optionally, if you feel you have enough life leech, just pick 1 mana leech node with 10% increased recovery per sec near essence sap)

Also noticed you dont take point blank which is a serious damage nerf when fighting rares.
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there! Thanks for the great build, i have 2 questions:

- how tanky/mistake forgiving is the kaoms way (more tanky) version at t15-t16 content, especially legion monster?
Im not the best at dodging stuff and i dont know the abilities from all monsters.

- with an 15 ex investment and the kaoms way version: its possible to clear/nearly clear t16 monoliths with it?

Its just a little more forgiving, legion rares however will keep oneshotting you until you reach like 9k. The only way to deal with them is to go full tank, oneshot them before they oneshot you or not get hit (dodge/eva or sidestep).
One way to make it a bit better is pick up Flesh and Stone, put it into 4l setup with Anger/Precision and Enlighten then just keep it in perma Sand Stance to 100% blind nearby mobs instead of relying on chance to blind from tree and also have some damage reduction on mobs at range.

Also get a Vaal Grace, keep it for when you see spicy things happening where you potentially can't dodge an attack or you just feel a one-shot coming your way.

Some of you are skipping dodge nodes and Phase Acro. Don't - unless you only care about damage, if you want to minimize chances of ripping, you kinda need those. Idea is to have 75% chance to avoid Melee/Projectile with mobs blinded as much as possible, boosting it to 89% when VGrace is up.

With all that you will still die even if you dodge as much as humanly possible but you can minimize it with these & good gameplay until you hit a level you want. Then just swap to Cast on Death - Portal setup and enjoy farming!
wrong thread, mb
Last edited by RndmSlack on Jun 28, 2019, 11:34:32 AM
PS4 Player with a mac (cannot get on pastebin or POB). Can you please send a screenshot of your Duelist passive tree. I realized I was following a Scion one for leveling. I have all the gear just need the right tree. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by baby_corn417 on Jun 28, 2019, 4:36:34 PM
Hi i have a big problem with reflect.
One tap myself all time like Atziry 1% reflect if i dont use antireflect ring i just got one shoted. I need some anti reflect mechanism. Other than spell dodge.
i have low life 4900-5000 and 10-13 mill dps. And my gems not even lvl 20.
I like the build, bit slow movement, but one shot everything, with pierce and dying sun one hit and full screen clean.
"
Raklap wrote:
Hi i have a big problem with reflect.
One tap myself all time like Atziry 1% reflect if i dont use antireflect ring i just got one shoted. I need some anti reflect mechanism. Other than spell dodge.
i have low life 4900-5000 and 10-13 mill dps. And my gems not even lvl 20.
I like the build, bit slow movement, but one shot everything, with pierce and dying sun one hit and full screen clean.

Use the ring in the left slot + the reflect pantheon, that worked for me @ 8.6m dps. If you still oneshot urself with those u can try picking up the anti reflect nodes near the scion starting area. If you then still oneshot urself, ur fucked.
I don't see this question asked anywhere. I might have missed it. But how do you gain frenzy and power charges? Without the unique chest piece that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info