[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Would you pick up the Farrul's Fur or Watcher's Eye first provided you could only afford 1 upgrade?

I would say farruls fur that thing is just OP having up max power/frenzy charges all the time is insane not to mention the aspect of the cat wich also gives bonuses
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Would you pick up the Farrul's Fur or Watcher's Eye first provided you could only afford 1 upgrade?

I personally go for farrul's last, for the investment of farruls you can get a decent watcher's eye and kaom's heart. At that point you start saving for the farrul's fur.

Farrul's fur would generally only be worth it once you got a worth while belt.

Just my two cents.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Well i somehow managed get this build going but one question why do you still use assassins mark on ring if we have infinite frenzy/power charges up cuz we use farruls fur?

Assassin mark is used as it give us 20% extra damage with Critical strike's and then on top increased our crit rate to about 90% if you have the correct gear set up. It's by far one of the best DPS boosts you can do, you can then combine it with a mark of elder ring.

Is there any way to get more clear speed ? The build feels kinda slow, but maybe thats just because i played a fast mf build before.
Rigwalds feels very nice for mapping, for bosses i use the spike point quiver.
Also should my next gear upgrade be the +2 frostferno ?

Mistake comment, had old page up and replied to a comment further back.

Since I've already commented I might as well ask, what do you think should be upgraded first?

They're pretty much the main things to replace for me, just not too sure which would be best to replace first. The resists on the belt aren't needed, they overcap me pretty badly.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Jun 25, 2019, 8:11:11 PM
"
Vanguard28 wrote:

Depends on which watchers u are getting, Farruls offers pretty good dmg boost paired with insane qol through automated charge generation (even perma frenzy with inc frenzy duration nodes).
"
NetherPrime wrote:
Mistake comment, had old page up and replied to a comment further back.

Since I've already commented I might as well ask, what do you think should be upgraded first?

They're pretty much the main things to replace for me, just not too sure which would be best to replace first. The resists on the belt aren't needed, they overcap me pretty badly.

Probably the quiver to get a nice dps boost, ur ring isnt that bad. The belt should be loaded with damage modifiers ideally in the end since we can get 100%+ increased damage in that slot.
"
Sevoxx wrote:
Is there any way to get more clear speed ? The build feels kinda slow, but maybe thats just because i played a fast mf build before.
Rigwalds feels very nice for mapping, for bosses i use the spike point quiver.
Also should my next gear upgrade be the +2 frostferno ?

If you feel you are lacking movement speed, try getting enchant on 35% boots and maybe even pick up some movement speed on the tree. It is not going to make that much of a different but the damage is already way to much for map clear and every little bit of ms helps I guess.

I spam double dash into blink arrow. Rinse and repeat. Pretty quick.
I have. Almost all items like in build, but I'm too weak. One shot of an ordinary white mob kills me. Max 2 shot; / Please Help. My gear is in profile. + problems with mana
Last edited by Bartez0987 on Jun 27, 2019, 1:21:54 PM
have this problem to.. Legion archers and other shit in t12+ just one shot me..
This build have any defensive mechanics besides IC and ovleech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info