Development Manifesto - Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

LET US INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :o
Are these support gems enhancing attacks will also enhance the bleed from these attacks?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Evasion-based archers are still dead? Especially MF with Windripper, with the abyss nerf ((
Path of melee :) this league . I still hope they do some number fixes on other things besides melee skills :S . Then again.. hope dies last ..
I am both happy and sad at once.

You just killed various builds with the combined nerfs to
a.) Warlord's Mark only for melee now
b.) Elementalist nerf
c.) Low-Life / Aurabot nerf

I can no longer play builds like the old "Discharge Elementalist" or "Mana-Guardian". RIP with Hinekora, Mother of the Dead. You will be missed!

Agree to nerfs to Bane/Soulrend, Storm Brand , Winter Orb, HoAG including Occultist and Trickster - long overdue! Those were way to prominent for too long! ES-Nerfs? Why again? Melee can use ES too, you now?!

Nerfing Abyssal Jewels is OK, but I pray you didn't overnerf them.
Changes to the skill tree -> unknown - we have to see the final version ... hopefully soon!

Multistrike improvements -> very welcome!
Melee splash -> don't know, have to see
#fortify -> maybe, don't know yet

So far all of theses adjustments and nerfs are pretty much a mixed bag. I can see why you did some of them, while I do not always agree.
Ahhh... you are going to give us some stash tabs for free? or some skins for free? and wtf is with your mtx? this mtx are super duper expensive. idk what's wrong with you guys and with your prices. I understand you need money, but... :/
PATCH NOTES WHEN?!
Make MORE MELEE RANGE to SMITE please.
Make it as lightning analog to Frost Blades (same melee range bonus).
Make Smite fun to use!
Last edited by Void_Smasher on Jun 4, 2019, 6:17:01 PM
So it's already tomorrow and i dont see any patch notes...
I was always on the right side , side of GGG , NO NEW TRADE SYSTEM ? NERF something to get something ? no way , SPEAK WITH UR WALLET PEOPLE !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info