Development Manifesto - Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

1.The mob looks strong
actually not

2.champion
No change at all

3.Execution
Is really strong

4.Weakening spells is correct

5.You have done a good job of balancing the melee.
I am looking forward to the new alliance.

6.POE's engine limits your creativity
If you can completely replace the engine
I hope to see it at 4.0.
When you release Titus skills, you will get stuck.

This is very bad, especially when there are many people.
I hope to find a solution
Wasn't this promised for 4th?:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
H
Y
P
E
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Do you even nerf bro?
Lol. All these "very nice, ty" post that I used to think could be attributed to regular GGG asslickers, are posted by ppl, who last logged in before this thread was posted. But then again, what can you expect from the company that's official policy is against, but it's running RMT sites ;-)?
Development Manifesto seems to amount to "We are going to nerf basically the vast majority of classes and playstyle. Good luck!"

Now maybe I'm dead wrong and Legion will be a great success. But let's just say I'm VERY interested in seeing exactly how this new league and all the changes shake out.

That;s without even getting into the utter chaos that's going to take place thanks to the Legion jewels.

Has it occurred to anyone that they're effectively introducing hundreds of new key nodes to a tree which (IIRC) has fewer than a hundred of them currently? But I'm sure there's NO way that something will get out of control, seeing as how we all know about GGG's excellent track record of testing and balancing all changes prior to release.
Why GGG? Why u killed LL aurabots ? the whole architype just RIP ... i so disappointed ...
When patch notes?
Tomorrow
patch notes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info